malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
They mad cuz my argument is sound! Not one false premise to be found!

Geez, I don't know about geezer-birds and ladettes. They seem like different varieties of tomboys. But like I said about girl-bosses, sometimes women act masculine in a phallic way, they support the phallocentric patriarchy through their masculine actions. A man might even appears to act like a woman, but really he's just imitating women who perform phallic behavior beneficial to the patriarchy. So he's not acting feminine in a counter-patriarchal way. Truly counter-cultural feminine behavior attacks the patriarchy, throws daggers at the phallus.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
But what is the question? Does their masculine behavior subvert the gender binary? Yes. Does it subvert the patriarchy? Possibly, but not necessarily. Probably some of the women in these subculture just acted masculine to please men. That's pro-phallic behavior. But some of these women might have acted masculine to promote gender-equality, which counteracts phallocentric culture.

Leo

Yyaldrin thinks malelesbian is a pseudonym, let's start a poll and vote on who we thing ML really is.

Leo

DHXwMlJp4SrWYADmeKp5SzAnRJdS21J3SmyZMPC-oTNJBtsW7BWDmLFt89WJIjiaP1yp7scTyAj33yE4hKmG78LUAIzXDcXFWamYVvfqSqt1yTQIcpafUeN7A5pcJcUfaMfsQR3QNSScW4Y=s0-d-e1-ft

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
but imagine not logging in for a week and coming back to see a 20 page thread by the male lesbian
The male lesbian is the cisgendered heterosexual feminine man. The male lesbian acts feminine to subvert the gender binary and phallocentric patriarchy.