version

Who is FDS?

Female Dating Strategy. They're women who basically implement all the things incels complain about. They go after what they refer to as "high value men", i.e. good looking, have loads of money, and use various systems and strategies.

Imagine a combo of incel ideology and the pick up artist thing, but for straight women.

luka

whats your first language male lesbian? the way you said dude made me think slovakia or somewhere similar, it was just the inflection on it made me think of that part of the world.

luka

whats your first language male lesbian? the way you said dude made me think slovakia or somewhere similar, it was just the inflection on it made me think of that part of the world.
or sorry, i just saw you answer that. i could tell english is strange to you and i thought it was central/eastern europe. i have an unsually good ear for human speech.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.

English. But I talk with a weird accent. I was born and raised in America though haha.

I’ve said it before but the festering is innovative, mushrooms in the dark. Strange and robust concepts are produced and they infiltrate mainstream culture. You see that with 4chan and Pick up artist stuff

luka

"At the time of writing this, I still haven't eaten any girl's pussy without asking since I began the
Male Lesbian project. Please donate your pussy to the Male Lesbian Relief Fund. Lord knows I will eat
your pussy without asking."

I can see this may well revolutionise the gender studies field

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
The book is rated R for extensive talk about eating pussy without asking. Without the girl needing to ask I mean. Because no one wants to have to ask to get head. People want to censor me, to stop me from talking about eating pussy. But the drive for cunnilingus is irrepressible in our culture.

version

Female Dating Strategy. They're women who basically implement all the things incels complain about. They go after what they refer to as "high value men", i.e. good looking, have loads of money, and use various systems and strategies.

Imagine a combo of incel ideology and the pick up artist thing, but for straight women.

6 Core Principles

1. Be a high value woman

A high value woman is a woman who doesn't revolve her life around men. She has her own career, hobbies, and a great social life that fulfills her emotional needs, so if she does welcome a man in her life, he better be amazing. A high value woman also doesn't romanticize men's true nature, therefore she's cautious around them and wants them to prove themselves to her before she gets emotionally attached.

2. Let men chase you

A man’s role is to be the pursuer, the one to convince you that he’s the right man for you. As a woman, you don’t have to prove yourself to him. He either sees your value or he doesn’t. The only thing that’s within your control is working on becoming your best self.

3. Most men are not of value to you

The majority of the advances you receive from men are not of any value, because the majority of them are from men who only want to use you for sex. Many men are sex-driven, low effort, and entitled. However, there are also men out there who can be amazing boyfriends and husbands who know how to be a man and how to take care of you in all ways.

4. Ruthlessly evaluate men

We do ourselves and humanity no favors allowing men to exhibit subpar behavior and being rewarded with our attention. Thus, be ruthless in cutting off men who add no value to your life (happiness, emotional security, financial).

5. Make him invest before sex

Don't have sex before commitment has been established (if you're looking for a relationship) or before he has demonstrated value and investment (if you're looking for FWBs). If a man is really into you and sees you as girlfriend material, he will commit to you in two months (or three months max). If you're looking to have a dependable FWB, you must still require investment from him so he provides you the respect and fun times that you want.

6. Generous men are non-negotiable

While we believe in having your own career and making your own money, a man still has to add financial value to your life and make you feel like he can take care of you. This means not splitting the bill and not dating financially challenged men.

Male lesbian reminds me of early stan. High hopes, trite academia, soon to be bullied into group think and robotic banter