why is dissensus an asylum?

sus

You've got to hand it to Tea, he and Leo are the only ones who bother answering dumb/obvious questions. And sometimes that's important.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
youre a freak who likes the smiths and proven that youve never licked a cunt. only prepubescents and nonces like the smiths. youre never guna recover from this

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
youre a virgin if you like the smiths. arrest the genital phase. doctors and nurses, pettycoats, giggling, frilly dresses and underwear, etc etc. You fear the overwhelmingly creative and destructive power of true adult sexuality like in Betty Davis. either youre a virgin or certified certificate nonce. otherwise you can't like the smiths.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
youre a virgin if you like the smiths. arrest the genital phase. doctors and nurses, pettycoats, giggling, frilly dresses and underwear, etc etc. You fear the overwhelmingly creative and destructive power of true adult sexuality like in Betty Davis. either youre a virgin or certified certificate nonce. otherwise you can't like the smiths.

Women love the Smiths, what are you talking about? More proof you just don't get it...

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
What's to like? Morrissey's beautiful lyrics of course! But you probably don't listen to lyrics...I've never heard of women liking the bassist.

william_kent

What's to like? Morrissey's beautiful lyrics of course! But you probably don't listen to lyrics...I've never heard of women liking the bassist.

The bassist was the only reason women went to Smiths gigs

I was privy to college girl lustful fantasies which never involved the singer, guitarist or drummer of the Smiths

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What's to like? Morrissey's beautiful lyrics of course! But you probably don't listen to lyrics...

bascially lyrics about grown man wanking into school socks and not being able to eat pussy cos all women have rejected him and he wants to be a middle class scruffy cunt. you should smoke 10 grams of skunk daily and listen to mobb deet or kill yourself before listening to that psycho roobish. i mean its just my personal opinion, i dont beleive you should kill yourself, but youre a freak and elicit utter musical disgust.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
bascially lyrics about grown man wanking into school socks and not being able to eat pussy cos all women have rejected him and he wants to be a middle class scruffy cunt. you should smoke 10 grams of skunk daily and listen to mobb deet or kill yourself before listening to that psycho roobish. i mean its just my personal opinion, i dont beleive you should kill yourself, but youre a freak and illicit utter musical disgust.
Mobb Deep is overrated but RIP Prodigy.

And the way you described Morrissey's lyrics describes the lifestyle of the majority of this forum, so I don't know why you're complaining...