why is dissensus an asylum?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
And the way you described Morrissey's lyrics describes the lifestyle of the majority of this forum, so I don't know why you're complaining...

ok youve transcended thickness and ascended to a new plateau of cloth ear we dont wank into school socks we have masturbation chamoionships here corpsey once wanked for 48 hours straight youre guna get relegated from the wankers premier league at this rate get to work

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
ok youve transcended thickness and ascended to a new plateau of cloth ear we dont wank into school socks we have masturbation chamoionships here corpsey once wanked for 48 hours straight youre guna get relegated from the wankers premier league at this rate get to work
I told you, bro, masturbation just distracts from the misery inherent to life.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
dissensus is a male safe space we bascially had to cancel benny b becasue he got dumped by his feminist ex and became an ultra radical feminist transphobe after Caitlin Moran wouldn't let him eat her pussy to spite her. a man who doesnt accept the rules of male safe spaces is a danger to us. thats why we are 100% pro trans, cos trans women understand the need for a real male safe space that transcends crude hetero and homosociality. after all boymoding like Georgio boymoder is a thing.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
dissensus is a male safe space we bascially had to cancel benny b cos he got dumped by his ex and became a transphobe. a man who doesnt accept the rules of male safe spaces is a danger to us. thats why we are 100% pro trans, cos trans women understand the need for a real male safe space that transcends crude hetero and homosociality. after all boymoding like gorgio boymoder is a thing.
What does this have to do with me? I love trans-folk.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you should be tied to a burning stove and get bitten by rats for 21 hours a day on your nose to stamp out your hetero.