93 Psychic TV rarities, One John Holt hit, and 23 random tunes divided by the trinity multiplied by the duality rounded down = 108

william_kent

CHAPTER 6

DON'T CROSS THE RIVER JORDAN!

some kind of countdown

I'm resigned to this to being my personal playlist

of

tunes I play while in a rum flow

The Officials - Babylonians

this is what they used to call a "sleeper'

doesn't sound much on the first listen, but repeated plays reveal this to be one of thee most immense tunes EVER

bass, brass and impassioned vocals

THERE'S A BUNCH OF BABYLONIANS
COMING AFTER ME
I DON'T WANT THEM TO CATCH ME
NOT AT ALL
THEY WILL DEVOUR ME!

this simultaneously reduces me to tears and raises me to heaven

yin /yang

magick

luka

Omar? I did nothing like that. It wasn't me," Phang responded.

"One time they said that Omar and me had a problem, but Omar is my brethren. Nothing like that went on. The support that I got from Omar and Portia (Simpson Miller) while I was in hospital was unbelievable. I could not plot to harm Omar.

"I would do nothing to hurt Omar and I would not be in support of anyone doing anything to harm him," Phang insisted.

The hospital reference was in regard to an incident on the night of Thursday, March 13, 2003 when he was shot 19 times in Arnett Gardens while he played dominoes with friends.

Phang spent several weeks receiving treatment at hospitals in Jamaica and Cuba, following the shooting by four men carrying AK47 assault rifles and 9mm pistols.

Phang has been a loyal member of the ruling People's National Party since the 1970s, a time that was characterised by widespread political violence.

Almost 27 years before the 2003 shooting, he picked up four shots when men sprayed the PNP's Arnett Gardens office with bullets weeks before the December general election.

At the same time, Phang has moved to shake off a stigma that he is a community enforcer, otherwise known as a 'Don'.

The racehorse owner said that he had never regarded himself as a 'Don' and did not appreciate being referred to as one.

"I am not really into the 'Don' thing, you know... that no really on my birth certificate," Phang told the Jamaica Observer in an interview toward the end of last week.

"I am a man who loves people, cares for people, and I try to do my best to help people if I can. So I reject this thing of people calling me a 'Don'. I am not into that. It is not on my birth paper and you can't give me a title that I don't want. I don't accept that title at all," said Phang, who manages the Arnett Gardens Football Club.

william_kent

"you get me"

( if we could do double or triple emoji then. I'd award @luka hundreds because of the amazing PHANG thang )

@luka , where is the citation? I need the primary source

william_kent

Two Plus One - Jah Say Love

luuuurv

that's the way it should beeee

I SAY LOVE
TO EVERYONE!

THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

I SAY LOVE

AND

THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!

william_kent

Omar? I did nothing like that. It wasn't me," Phang responded.

"One time they said that Omar and me had a problem, but Omar is my brethren. Nothing like that went on. The support that I got from Omar and Portia (Simpson Miller) while I was in hospital was unbelievable. I could not plot to harm Omar.

"I would do nothing to hurt Omar and I would not be in support of anyone doing anything to harm him," Phang insisted.

The hospital reference was in regard to an incident on the night of Thursday, March 13, 2003 when he was shot 19 times in Arnett Gardens while he played dominoes with friends.

Phang spent several weeks receiving treatment at hospitals in Jamaica and Cuba, following the shooting by four men carrying AK47 assault rifles and 9mm pistols.

Phang has been a loyal member of the ruling People's National Party since the 1970s, a time that was characterised by widespread political violence.

Almost 27 years before the 2003 shooting, he picked up four shots when men sprayed the PNP's Arnett Gardens office with bullets weeks before the December general election.

At the same time, Phang has moved to shake off a stigma that he is a community enforcer, otherwise known as a 'Don'.

The racehorse owner said that he had never regarded himself as a 'Don' and did not appreciate being referred to as one.

"I am not really into the 'Don' thing, you know... that no really on my birth certificate," Phang told the Jamaica Observer in an interview toward the end of last week.

"I am a man who loves people, cares for people, and I try to do my best to help people if I can. So I reject this thing of people calling me a 'Don'. I am not into that. It is not on my birth paper and you can't give me a title that I don't want. I don't accept that title at all," said Phang, who manages the Arnett Gardens Football Club.

he was a DON

no doubt

( but also a "man man who loves people" and a "man man who cares for people", etc., )

love the way he got into music because SLY owed him drug money [ allegedly ] ( after the goblin nonce trial i'm still shitting myself about my coke bloat "up a hill" Bush & floyd allegations, not going to name names again lol for fear of 23 pge pdf judjements that will be uploaded to this forum lol

william_kent

oooh eeeer

oooh eeer

oooooh errrr

natty congo I

The Lions - Natty Congo I

I'm pretty confident at this point that only @catalog can identify me in"real life" so i'll call out the "up a hill" lady as only getting a record contract due to some PINK NONCE interest

edit: listen to the off key laydees, "ooh err, ooh err, ooh err, natty congo i"... what's not to love?

this is the pinnacle of "roots" in the kentian kanon

william_kent

going to shy away from possible libel action

and launch into CREATION

The Mighy Threes - Rasta Business

huge!

this tune is immense , a must listen

william_kent

Twinkle Brothers - Faith Can Move Mountains

IF THE MOUNTAIN WON'T COME TO WILLIAM KENT THEN WILLIAM KENT WILL MOVE THE MOUNTAIN

william_kent

Lovejoys - All I Can Say

what can I say? I love off key female reggae vocals!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS WORLD WILL BE BETTER ONE DAY!

william_kent

"next version"

Joy Card - I Love You In Every Way

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS WORLD WILL BE BETTER ONE DAY!

william_kent

I WAS BORN TO BE A REBEL!

Rothadam - Rebel

I was born, to be a rebel
And no-one can ever change me '
Cause I was born,
to be a rebel
And no-one can ever change me

william_kent

COSMIC REVOLUTION!

I"M A REVOLUTIOINIST

BROTHERS AND SISTERS
WE MUST UNITE!

Freddie `McGregor - I Man A Rasta

william_kent

LLoyd Parkes - Mafia

ME A MAFIA!

Can't understand how I'm living!

ME A MAFIA!

I MAN A MAFIA!

Yeah, yeah!

william_kent

Snuffy & Wally - Dreader Mafia / Version

WHAT YOU LAUGH ABOUT!?

a comedy 7"? shame on you

I'm too confused to get things in order at this point in time, but...

Dub Syndicate - Mafia

I've not really impressed my loved of Bim Sherman in this thread but THIS TUNE!

william_kent

oh fuck, at this point I pass out and I didn't even get to play my favourites

good night

@sufi I'm sure yo ucan do me sort of > than 17;30 timestamp delete where poster like "william_kent" SQL statement...