luka

i was doing an experiment for a while where i'd walk thru the square mile and not get out of anyones way, just to see if they got out of mine, and no cunt did, all too fixated on being the alpha. we'd just collide every time. it was weird.

luka

if craner was an inch taller and his wrists were a modicum thicker and he was a little more developed about the chest and thigh he might of pased for a 3. london is good for reminding you of the importance of breeding. we are all of decidely inferior stock. runtish essentially.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i was doing an experiment for a while where i'd walk thru the square mile and not get out of anyones way, just to see if they got out of mine, and no cunt did, all too fixated on being the alpha. we'd just collide every time. it was weird.
There was that thing a few years ago, wasn't there, where a woman went around deliberately walking into men in the street and then wrote about it and about how terrible sexism is and all that.

mvuent

Void Dweller
loool

mvuent

Void Dweller
im type one in this taxonomy needless to say
you’d certainly strike fear into the heart of any jacked finance bro, sitting there slouched, legs and arms crossed, tote bag on shoulder, limpwristedly holding a cigarette, essentially the kid in that first image wekt posted except 57 years old.

luka

just realised hes done his numbers backwards. craner could almost pass for a patrician.

mvuent

Void Dweller
it's come to my attention that craner "liked" WYH's marxist post adding the global underclass to the taxonomy, but not my initial post that quoted him (quite sincerely) comparing the middle class to bacteria. suddenly he's trying to disavow his patrician brethren?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you’d certainly strike fear into the heart of any jacked finance bro, sitting there slouched, legs and arms crossed, tote bag on shoulder, limpwristedly holding a cigarette, essentially the kid in that first image wekt posted except 57 years old.
53f2401c2774ba691f77135742ebae8c.jpg

mvuent

Void Dweller
yet, as barty noted when i was there, also kind of looks like he could be some barely reformed career felon. both these utterly contradictory images are true, somehow.

mvuent

Void Dweller
woops has different body language, less truant-like and more, not exactly stiff but very upright. like a cartoon butler. both would fit right in as guests on the dick cavett show in the early 70s. less so the robocop style board meetings i imagine the people this thread is about engage in.

The rise of The City and Finance are the greatest misfortune this country has suffered since the War. The nation’s brightest and best — all those mathematicians, physicians, and gimlet eyed managers funnelled into over-lit offices in salmon shirts and gilets to watch-candle-click-mouse , when they could have been building empires of the mind and engineering the world.

OK, 2nd greatest misfortune.