ARE YOU BRAIN DAMAGED FROM COVID

luka

Droid recently sent me a confidential PM speculating that various forum members (mr tea, version etc) were pobably brain damaged from coronoa viruses. i concurred but said well, looking at the evidence i think we all. are you? have you noticed signs of being fucked in the head?

luka

for my part i would say im not as clever as i was but i put that down to age and having a 5g attenae on my roof which is probably giving me cancer, and not having barty here to show off to

luka

certainly the forum is unhinged. it's not the same since i was dethroned as leader. i would say its lost its centre.

luka

the central figure now, without a doubt is mixed biscuits. good on him and i applaud his tireless efforts. but i think my time as leader was better.

luka

craner, formerly the voice of reason and restraint, keeps egging me on to do a thread titled
bumming corpsey to death
which i might do cos i am desperate for craner approval. hes literally like my dad.

luka

i love craner. i think hes so great. he said i should do that thread and he did have persuavive arguments. he said it would be funny and instructive. i like his architects spectacles and his mincing hair and his contempt for common people..

• Haha
Reactions: sus