ARE YOU BRAIN DAMAGED FROM COVID

luka

i could be simon pegg, or the coldplay man. i could be. im a few degrees of egg shaped head and dead eyes away from it. thats why its insulting. thats why it gets under my skin. theyre also bald and white and stupid. but im the same face pulled into coherence. thats why women love me and im a famous poet. and they are merely successful

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
i could be simon pegg, or the coldplay man. i could be. im a few degrees of egg shaped head and dead eyes away from it. thats why its insulting. thats why it gets under my skin. theyre also bald and white and stupid. but im the same face pulled into coherence. thats why women love me and im a famous poet. and they are merely successful
But alas, all your crypto investments also lost money.

shakahislop

sticking your middle finger up has really gone out of fashion I haven't seen anyone do it for ages

the two finger one is dead no one does that anymore they haven't done it for years

luka

sticking your middle finger up has really gone out of fashion I haven't seen anyone do it for ages

the two finger one is dead no one does that anymore they haven't done it for years
i love how shaka sometimes betrays the fact hes never left hes oxforshire village and its single pub

IdleRich

IdleRich
You do seem thicker than usual.
I gotta admit that when I saw the post in the electro thread "worst music ever unjustifiable" I felt a palpable sense of disappointment. It was like watching a once great band rolling out the classics and just going through the motions. The very opening chords that used to be greeted with rapturous screams sounding tired. Bored with themselves, boring everyone else.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I put that down to COVID induced brain damage which, to answer the original question, I definitely do have.

I never had COVID itself but the "debate" around it induced brain damage.