germaphobian

Anyway, your forum's been around for ages, and whatever dismissive shit you want to throw at me, I've found your real pleasure-pain centre:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Ok, I got it - you are one of those muslims who lives in UK and constantly rages how bad it its :LOL: So why don't you go to your shit ass 180 or whatever inflation Turkey and do something there.

maybe but russia is still gonna nuke you and we won't have to hear your annoying din.

is your dads rectum too greek then? that eurozone crisis not treating him well is it? touchy touchy.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the other month you made some utterly moronic braindead post about how people who are the public face of pro-palestine sentiment are always on the side of russia, and now you're fulfilling the pro-ukrainian racist nazi stereotype. good job!

'send em back home!'

germaphobian

the other month you made some utterly moronic braindead post about how people who are the public face of pro-palestine sentiment are always on the side of russia, and now you're fulfilling the pro-ukrainian racist nazi stereotype. good job!

'send em back home!'

Don't matter, you don't even have guts to live in your own country - just to come to someone else's and shit all over it. If it's so good back home - Why don't you go there? Tea, fruit, camels and whatever.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Don't matter, you don't even have guts to live in your own country - just to come to someone else's and shit all over it. So go back home if it's so good there. Why don't you do that? Tea, fruit, camels and whatever.

you don't even have guts to converse on a Latvian speaking forum, why should we believe you even live in Latvia? you could be one of the eastern Euros always moaning about UK, which you have done for all your posting history. the big bad muzzies are coming!

germaphobian

you don't even have guts to converse on a Latvian speaking forum, why should we believe you even live in Latvia? you could be one of the eastern Euros always moaning about UK, which you have done for all your posting history. the big bad muzzies are coming!

You can't answer the question though