WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Generation Rent Free, 420 @Mr. Tea

I love how this bloke was busted with axes, “I’m cropjacking axeman from Stapleford, I don’t rob your cops with a saw, I use fuckin AXES - one taped up up in each hand in case I drop owt” I mean he couldnt even shut the boot by the looks of it

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What's most notable about Tea's rage is its pervasiveness. Ive barely been here for months and he's still talking about me. WYH sensibly decided to ignore him a while back and yet after repeatedly whinging about being bullied, Tea continues to provoke him with snide asides. He just cant let it go. Its like we're living rent free in his head.
"whinging about being bullied"? You fucking bellend, you really are living in a parallel universe, aren't you?

He's started several threads with the sole intention of provoking me. I don't give a toss, because it's like water off a duck's back and does nothing except demonstrate his own mental frailty, but the idea that I'm the one intent on continuing his infantile 'beef' is literally an exact inversion of reality.
Generation Rent Free, 420 @Mr. Tea

taxi-driver-you-talking-to-me.gif

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
What's most notable about Tea's rage is its pervasiveness. Ive barely been here for months and he's still talking about me. WYH sensibly decided to ignore him a while back and yet after repeatedly whinging about being bullied, Tea continues to provoke him with snide asides. He just cant let it go. It’s like we're living rent free in his head.

cheers for the heads up

what a pitiful cunt eh but he finds being ignored the biggest insult of all, best to feed the ho as such

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
unflappably pure and calm, like the Thames in summer

we could all learn so much from said approach, so so much but then he bitches behind your back and you’re left thinking “really, I’ve seen cases of herpes with a stronger moral core”

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And his serenity. He's so clam and measured and unflappable.

Says the calmest man on Dissensus.

When yourself, tea and HM get together for your eugenicist club meetings, do you shit directly into each other's mouths, or do you decant your faeces first?

And a 'fire' reaction from the man who has repeatedly threatened to kill me because he lacks the moral stature to admit he made a mistake, of course.

Two perfect personifications of the histrionic, perma-furious Gael.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's funny to see droid congratulating himself for setting what he thinks is a devilishly cunning trap for me, though, by persisting in this absurd pretence that I'm the one being irrationally aggressive at WYH, because if I present any piece of the mountain of evidence to the contrary (the multi-page spaz-outs, the death threats, the repeated posting of that one photo he has of me with swastikas crudely daubed on it in MS Paint...), he thinks he can convict me of 'whinging about bullying.'

droid

moral stature

histrionic

perma-furious

No, but this is me, laughing my fat fucking arse off, at the idea of you being completely powerless to do anything to help while your stinking, inbred, illiterate, toothless retard of a father died in horrible agony.
Might dig up his dead dad later and bum the corpse until it falls apart, using Wash's angry, impotent tears as lube.
if you ask nicely I might even stop bumming your dead dad;

mixed_biscuits

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
To be fair, Tea had been subject to a relentless bullying campaign until he finally broke. Not a good look, but not without provocation.

To be fair, you’re full of shit too but then again I did waste over 2 years trying to keep you off the gear through endless encouragement

Your loss, never again

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Provoking Tea for what must be years now, and then he finally snaps and you play the victim? All the while righteously prosthelytizing mental health? Tea may be annoying, but at least he's not a fucking psycho.

You can keep your gifts.

droid

To be fair, Tea had been subject to a relentless bullying campaign until he finally broke. Not a good look, but not without provocation.

I don't think its that simple, but lets assume for the sake of argument this was the case, once WYH had finally resolved to ignore him, you would think Tea would just return the favour after he'd been through such a terrible ordeal?

The only reason I replied here was because he's been making snide little asides. Its not that hard to ignore people as long as they return the favour. And there are, of course, some lines you just dont cross.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Tea is not without fault @droid. I'm not the type to keep records of posts bookmarked to use at a later date, but if you actually went through the history, it's pretty clear that he was being targeted pretty hard. And I get it, the puns are fucking annoying, but you can just hit ignore and not have to spend years of your life aggravating someone, until they finally snap, which is more or less inevitable with that level of hounding. And then to play victim on top of that when they do? C'mon man.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
What I don't understand is how/if you all expect any kind of closure from these dynamics, given how mutually perpetuating these antagonistic interactions are, or if any of you view it more as an occasion to vent angst or something.