GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

who did the remix of amira's my desire??????

was it spooky spyro or vectra - ive heard it caned by all 3 but i think it was spooky who did the remix

Logan

Grime Guru
who did the remix of amira's my desire??????

was it spooky spyro or vectra - ive heard it caned by all 3 but i think it was spooky who did the remix

Spooky. Although it is just one of the 8 bars chopped up and looped. I think he uploaded this in his 'Party Pack' mp3 download.

Try shouting him on Myspace, I am sure he will be happy to accommodate you. He's a decent guy.

faustus

badness is killing it this year, sick mixtape plus ina di ghetto, merked again, cut out and message is love, could almost be a list of my favourite tunes this year.

does any1 kno what the tune of his that spyro's been playing a bit is called?

really sparse sort of pulses, very little percussion, chorus just goes 'burn dem, burn dem, burn dem' (but in quite a tuneful way :) )

love love it

Last edited:

Logan

Grime Guru
badness is killing it this year, sick mixtape plus ina di ghetto, merked again, cut out and message is love, could almost be a list of my favourite tunes this year.

does any1 kno what the tune of his that spyro's been playing a bit is called?

really sparse sort of pulses, very little percussion, chorus just goes 'burn dem, burn dem, burn dem' (but in quite a tuneful way :) )

love love it

Burn Them. Sizzla sample. He is supposed to have a mixtape coming soon with all of these tunes on. 'Pa-Lava Eruption' I believe it is called.