GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

luka

it cant not be good with the material you got slakk but what do you mean no one has done nothing like this before though? bare people have home made tapes like that. and there hass been loads of people doing it on a commerical level, like sublime frequencies or closer to home that dj wrongspeed. eeryone that has ever taped pirate radio has done a tape like that.

Elijah

Butterz
it cant not be good with the material you got slakk but what do you mean no one has done nothing like this before though? bare people have home made tapes like that. and there hass been loads of people doing it on a commerical level, like sublime frequencies or closer to home that dj wrongspeed. eeryone that has ever taped pirate radio has done a tape like that.

upload 1 please.

luka

i made them for other people. i haven't got my own ones.
ask bun-u or silverdollar or simon reynolds. i done some for those boys.

Yeah, that was Elijah's statement not mine. I think in terms of digital stuff- ie making a CD- it's not something that happens much.

As for personal comp tapes, I've heard a couple. Still waiting for bok bok to rip his. Dan go prompt him, safe.

mos dan

fact music
no one would tell me what time spyro was on at fwd so i stayed at the rodigan dance. not about risking spending your money on watching youngsta. they need to announce set times in advance, would that be so hard?

Time for a 'name that tune question'. In that BBK video posted by Elijah a few days ago, what is the name & producer of the first tune in the vid. Easily one of the hypest grime tunes from the past few years