GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Fire Camp, Adam Deacon, someone else. It'd be Rinse FM if I was in, no doubt.

Westwood was shit. Fell asleep halfway through. Only good for 10 minutes when he showcased Danny Weed's new riddim, which I can only assume is called "Activity", by playing 4 freestyle versions of it by Wiley, Ghetto, Kano and JME. Someone upped it on grimeforum a few days ago, if no one can find it, I can up it.

P-Money was on Logan tho, with Blacks, and that was sick.

Anyone else amazed at how Kano just waltzed back on the scene from nowhere and declaired himself royalty again? He went from being totally absent a few months ago, to being a self-certified "King of Grime" right now. The set he did with Ghetto and Skepta was incredible, and set my expectations so high for his mixtape, and I've only admitted to myself recently that, bar a few tracks, it's actually not a hell of a lot different from what he was up to before. It's like a sequel to Home Sweet Home.

Last edited:
Sounds like 70bpm hip hop with a lot of synths made by a talented but lethargic stoned Wire obssessive.

It's growing on me though.

I hate the fact that facebook's blocked in work. Someone post the link please?
Was going to bang this on the way home.

mos dan

fact music
spyro at fwd on sunday! anyone know what time he's on pls say so, i will prob go to the rodigan reggae bbq thing beforehand then duck out when it's spyro time..

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
spyro at fwd on sunday! anyone know what time he's on pls say so, i will prob go to the rodigan reggae bbq thing beforehand then duck out when it's spyro time..

God damn it! Leaving back for Toronto was not one of my finest decisions. I caught Spyro last summer at FWD, the other headliners were I think Hatcha, Skream and N Type. Spyro played the first slot to a room of about 15 people, and did about five hundred times the job any of the other DJs did that night.

Since I left though the FWD line-ups have been looking a bit more ambitious, and Spyro's popularity has increased dramatically since last summer too, so I imagine (hope) that he has a better slot this time.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I wouldn't suppose anyone would happen to have an Mp3 of Terminator's Beef With T they could upload, would they?

I'd be grateful.

EDIT: Nevermind! Found one!