GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

gumdrops

donaeo is a really good producer and not always a bad vocalist. i love party hard. the instrumental is pretty fantastic in its own right though. i almost wanted the percussion to go into a massive breakdown in its own right before it gets kinda detroity at the end (which is brilliant in itself). gotta say, i still love grime but i do like that funky has brought higher production values back.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
a lot of grime is really well produced atm, although that phrase is kind of vague and needs qualification. glossy sounding and nicely engineered anyway

the party hard instrumental is this http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=12604 donaeo added some bass to it

the thing i think is special about the tune is how he totally transformed it into something totally anthemic really just with his vocals. gives it a completely different feel

i think i heard a donaeo vocal of that dj gregory tune don't panic recently as well

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
just got a call from a nice young man at UKrecordshop to say that Killa P's CD has been put back to May 28th.

So fair play to them.

gumdrops

i dont want them to dissapear either. but its funny seeing grime mcs in the local papers. ive seen both kano and chipmunk in the recorder recently. its nice as its not the usual 'oh nooo this violent music!' angle too.

Does Badness's 'Burn Dem' feature on any mixtapes, or is there some kind of release on the horizon? Good tune, wicked production (dont know who by).

rivet90210

Apologies for looking backwards some.... but I was listening to that Dump Valve 4Motion mix today and the Geeneus track 'Visions' really got me.
Did that ever get released? I can up this if anyone wants it.:)

gumdrops

this gods gift single is tragic. i know hes got family to support but this isnt going to help him support them lol. he should have jumped on funky, not this. imagine gift on something like migraine skank.