GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
this gods gift single is tragic. i know hes got family to support but this isnt going to help him support them lol. he should have jumped on funky, not this. imagine gift on something like migraine skank.

Yeah that single is far from great. The live in studio he was doing on Logan sounded good though.

Apologies for looking backwards some.... but I was listening to that Dump Valve 4Motion mix today and the Geeneus track 'Visions' really got me.
Did that ever get released? I can up this if anyone wants it.:)

No idea, discogs can be patchy with things like this. There's a fair few tracks on that CD that should have been released, Shimano's cocaine was a great 4/4 stomper, perhaps market it to the Niche crowd. Does anyone know the host on that CD, doesnt sound like any Roll Deep/ PAUG people I know?

viktorvaughn

what is the single? i missed monday's show..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hmm, pretty dodgy. his variety of flows over the years is quite amazing, from yankee tinged garage to the street beats CD where he is doing a totally over the top patois flow and he sounds like a weird cartoon character.

gumdrops

i like old GG. like paug or the track with dizzee on BIDC. the JA flow he was doing on rinsessions was a bit weird to me, tho that might have just been cos i could barely hear him? or maybe cos riko was so on fire on that set. i have some fwd set where he was good too but maybe he peaked a few years back cos that track on the maniac/tinchy cd wasnt too hot either.

alex

Do not read this.
riko, answer this one little question for me..

yo sounbwoy, WHO BUSS MIC LIKE ME, WHO DRIVE C-YAR &-A RIDE BIKE LIKE ME...

Elijah

Butterz
im on rinse fm tonight, will be airing a bit of an interview I did with Skepta and should have a couple peepz passing thru.

1-3 straight after Dusk and Blackdown

viktorvaughn

i like old GG. like paug or the track with dizzee on BIDC. the JA flow he was doing on rinsessions was a bit weird to me, tho that might have just been cos i could barely hear him? or maybe cos riko was so on fire on that set. i have some fwd set where he was good too but maybe he peaked a few years back cos that track on the maniac/tinchy cd wasnt too hot either.

Yeah i found the JA flow a bit silly, sounded like he had a speech impediment. One of the greats in general though for sure...big on the PAUG comp for instance.

viktorvaughn

i still reckon wiley and GG around 01/02/03 were at their MC peaks.

Yes to GG no way to Willy Kat! It's all about the last few years for him, he was too 2D back then. Dizzee used to sound loads better than him on early sets whereas now I think the opposite is true.

gumdrops

no way! old wiley flows>>>new wiley flows. he doesnt really even have a flow anymore, its just like torrent after torrent of words when hes on a set.

his new tracks are good for what they are (ie mostly grime meets commercial hip hop), just not really grimey enough for moi.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
no way! old wiley flows>>>new wiley flows. he doesnt really even have a flow anymore, its just like torrent after torrent of words when hes on a set.

his new tracks are good for what they are (ie mostly grime meets commercial hip hop), just not really grimey enough for moi.

You might have to provide an example because you're talking japanese right now.