GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mos dan

fact music
so i asked this on twitter but no-one answered: what in god's name is this riddim?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7358422647596fcc/

:D

but yeah, i agree about the ngs album, it's not that there weren't good bits. just you listen to d double e volume 1, or certain footsie radio dubs/bars, and you know there's something fully realised that's really amazing in there, potentially. but yeah this tune and vid is pretty sick imo, it could've ended after two minutes and been perfect i reckon though. allow the half time rapping at the end.

Last edited:

gumdrops

sounds like some old wiley track. there was one other track on that set that they played a few times (last track they ended with i think) that was amazing but i still dont know what it is. was like some aquatic house thing.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
I liked the breakbeat tunes on the NGs album, but I can see why other people might not. Mind Is A Gun is slightly better than Head Get Mangled though, I reckon.
Anyway, that I'm A General thing is sicko, I agree.

so i asked this on twitter but no-one answered: what in god's name is this riddim?

but yeah, i agree about the ngs album, it's not that there weren't good bits. just you listen to d double e volume 1, or certain footsie radio dubs/bars, and you know there's something fully realised that's really amazing in there, potentially. but yeah this tune and vid is pretty sick imo, it could've ended after two minutes and been perfect i reckon though. allow the half time rapping at the end.

thats a great clip, i want to know too

powerpill

26817_371016420558_803710558_3715112_3153696_n.jpg

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I went back to before the show went on air and haven't seen it mentioned on here, so thought I would post it:

http://keepinitgrimy.blogspot.com/2010/03/kiss-presents-chosen-ones-aka-grime.html

Please check it out and if you can spread it around the cyberworld you would be doing us all a great service.

Would love to get some feedback as well, it was such tremendous fun to put together and really felt like an epic event when I was looking through the forums whilst it was being broadcast out over the airwaves.

Thanks

Thanks for doing these Logan, I think they're a really good idea, and thanks for not forgetting us. Big up yourself! Dogzilla's bars on this are just ridiculous, the Tulisa one is an all-time classic, multiple rewinds here.

Tommo- "Gutter Walk" apparently.

john eden

male pale and stale
wiley's instrumentals cd has been put back to 22nd March.

Why oh why oh why did I pre-order this with some other stuff even though it was free p&p? :mad:

benjybars

village elder.
really, really need to know who made the instrumental for this - sounds like a cross between oddz and youngsta. anyway someone help me out please. that first bass sound = :D

Ory

warp drive
benjy, reckon it sounds like alias/pele. same clap pattern as "gladiator" pretty much.

Last edited:

continuum

smugpolice
that first bass sound = :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jimitheexploder

anyone else hear the Skepta Badboy chorus and think Born Slippy by Underworld?

Yeah, its got to be intentional hasn't it? It sounds like he's trying to make a student anthem and what better way to do that than grab the hook from another one.

...I'm mostly looking forward to Swindle dropping Airmiles on Planet Mu, that tunes madness. As well as Wiley's instrumental album thing... Might have to grab Trim City too Monkey is to much! Dot Rotten does alright on this too...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>