GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Webstarr

The CD has been pulled according to Cheeky who was putting it out, it should never have been released digitally but someone fucked up

outraygeous

if i were you, id download it.

i got the word from the distributor that it was deleted so if you ARE getting a CD, it could be someone has just done the download and burnt the CD for you.

Off topic I know, but seeming as youse have mentioned record shops and it's probably in Mos Dan's sphere of influence I'm going to chance it. I remember there being a record shop south of the river, it was in either the Wandsworth, or Southfields areas. Now I know that's fuck all to go on, but this one standed out by the fact that it wasnt on a high street. It was on a residential street, it was the only shop there. Does anyone know what it was. I only ever saw it out of car windows but it intrigued me that there was something like that out in the genteel sticks. And it looked like a proper dance music vinyl place and all

mos dan

fact music
It did not come out because Wiley decided at the 11th hour to revoke his consent for its release.

i don't think he was completely on board from the beginning. it was mostly cheeky going his own way... wiley probably said 'yes' at some point but had zero involvement really. either way, 'the erratic' would be as accurate as 'the elusive'.

Off topic I know, but seeming as youse have mentioned record shops and it's probably in Mos Dan's sphere of influence I'm going to chance it. I remember there being a record shop south of the river, it was in either the Wandsworth, or Southfields areas. Now I know that's fuck all to go on, but this one standed out by the fact that it wasnt on a high street. It was on a residential street, it was the only shop there. Does anyone know what it was. I only ever saw it out of car windows but it intrigued me that there was something like that out in the genteel sticks. And it looked like a proper dance music vinyl place and all

i don't think i've ever been to southfields!! and i barely know wandsworth, sorry. nothing is coming to mind. i'll ask around.

Blackdown

nexKeysound

Independance records?

STN

sou'wester
not soul brother out putney(?) way? Though it wasn't that dance-y, I think you could possibly think it was from the outside.

benw

does it look like the download will be pulled too then? or even has been already? really hope this isn't the case... haven;t got the cash to pick it up now but will definitely in the enxt week