GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Tanadan

likes things
Can anyone ID the first beat (not rap) on Wiley's Westwood freestyle? I was hoping it'd be on his album but it doesn't seem to be.

mos dan

fact music
Would be interesting to see how those numbers stack up - anecdotally I can't imagien a grime crew doing something like that SN1 store in Rye Lane market

eh? what's this involve?

as fascinated as i would be too, i don't know where you'd get even vaguely accurate figures for either...

eh? what's this involve?

n647041725_1408029_370.jpg

n647041725_1407882_8058.jpg

n647041725_1407897_5459.jpg

Rye Lane Market

Simon78

eh? what's this involve?

as fascinated as i would be too, i don't know where you'd get even vaguely accurate figures for either...

Its just a shop that sells the SN1 caps, t-shirts, hoody's & bronx hats. It all looks pretty cheap.

They must be selling a fair bit of it around Peckham though as I have seen a lot of people wearing it. Don't know if it sells outside of SE15 though?

http://www.myspace.com/sn1wear

http://www.sn1wear.bigcartel.com/

All Products are available at the following stores:

Streetz Boutique
1 Sanders Parade
Greyhound Lane
Streatham
London
SW16 5NL
07930 613 253

Rhythm Division
391 Roman Road
Bow
E3 5QS
020 8981 2203

Champ Sports
232 Walworth Road
London
SE17 1JE
020 7701 6468

Ruthless Records Unit 2
Thorpe Road
East Ham
E6 2HS
07944 322 188

182 Shepards Bush Market
Goldhawk Road
London
W12 8DF
020 8811 1865

RM GAMES
48 Rye Lane Market
Unit 33
Peckham
SE15 5BY
020 7639 7553

Colours
83 Rye Lane
Peckham
SE15 5EX
020 7732 4553

mos dan

fact music
that's pretty fucking impressive really. tho the spelling of 'YOUR' makes me die a little inside every time i see those tees.

Simon78

that's pretty fucking impressive really. tho the spelling of 'YOUR' makes me die a little inside every time i see those tees.

:D

The ones I have seen use that really cheap transfer printing that they used for the first load of BBK tees.

I think they are selling pretty well around SE15. Loads of the school kids wear the caps and bronx hats with their uniforms and then I see quite a few of the hoody's and t-shirts around the centre.

I would go for a 'I Love Peckham' hoody from Peropolis myself.

mos dan

fact music
they really wasted the 'on da block' vocal didn't they?
did anyone else* vocal it? the instro is so so good, i don't think it warrants a vocal really.

*Edit: yes they did, i'm an idiot
Second edit: and it's fucking sick, how have i never seen that vid??

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

Just listening to an old ruff sqwad set and no mercy sez ' the tony blair of the ghetto...low budget just like netto'. Awesome, grime constantly yields new gems.:D

gumdrops

the foil bit in that video is brilliant lol. although someone recently linked to this old one on grimeforum. shopping trolleys being thrown about>>>

Last edited:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Does anyone know a place where I'd still be able to find a copy of Roadside G's Gangsta Grime? UKRecordship has it listed but sold out. Perhaps if you have a copy you feel like selling?

EDIT: How is it that I can't find this, but Nasty Jack's Pimp On Flows is still largely available? ... Oh right, nobody bought it.

Last edited:

Simon78

Anyone got a copy of this they fancy selling?

Grime Street - Fruity Loops Workshop - its ok to creep
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

petergunn

plywood violin
Anyone got a copy of this they fancy selling?

Grime Street - Fruity Loops Workshop - its ok to creep
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=9236&page=9

i posted a 320 mp3 of it in the Good music/Bad Artist thread a few weeks back if you do digital... i def aint selling my copy!