woops

is not like other people
what i mean is you're recalcitrant about your blogging, that post about barry lyndon was fantastic, i/we want more of this kind of thing

sus

Good reminder to update my blogroll!
what i mean is you're recalcitrant about your blogging, that post about barry lyndon was fantastic, i/we want more of this kind of thing
Do you tho heh? What would that look like

I am going to assume your are teasing but link any way in case

I do occasionally link posts, e.g. the best two things I've written recently are my Notes On The Inexact Sciences and Discursive Games, Discursive Warfare

Tho they are like... Philosophy of science and anthropology of discourse/academia respectively. The first is about how we might take a step back, leave behind falsification and lab studies, and learn about human behavior through art, literature, philosophy. The second talks about how discourse is treated as a competitive game and how this leads to unnecessary dichotomization of positions, fields, worldview.

If you like my writing on culture I did a nice lil one on Punch-Drunk Love called Oh, Barry on the SR blog a few weeks back

And I think this recap of Succession is very good, you get some dialogue between me and Nico to boot https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1hWRGXsoDZ0GGq-0RRT5lgRipNWXbadJXzrfMlTo2vRs/mobilebasic

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
The old Lovefingers blog is seam of gold. Defunct for 12 years, it was primarily a low bit rate list of obscurities and crate finds from all genres. Next to no writing

Used for work copying pasting titles and navigating yes/no/maybe. It’s been so long, stacks of tracks still sound fresh

(possible repost)

Reactions: Leo

shakahislop

sus

It's true, everyone should be blogging, for themselves and for their society, but @mvuent and I are the only non-lazy board members. Sad!

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
It's true, everyone should be blogging, for themselves and for their society, but @mvuent and I are the only non-lazy board members. Sad!
Not quite a blog, but the publication I mentioned to you is coming together. Essentially a shared blog or a journal, but it may not end up being a periodical. Short essays on DAO design, community management, governance practices, etc.

The content will be free, posted on Mirror.xyz, but each entry will have commemorative NFTs so that readers can support the authors. The entry tokens may also enable readers to "elect" future editors and contributors.

Actually we are also able to have split royalties, so resales can benefit all the authors and the PubDAO treasury.

Automatos V1 Capstone Shine Overlap Small.gif

Automatos V1E1 Entry NFT.png

Automatos V1E9 Entry NFT.png

Reactions: sus