Hot Old Skool Babes

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Only a fool would do that! I, for one, think the best of you.

Likewise!

Have you ever heard an exceptionally extroverted person say "but I'm shy on the inside..."? [Which actually means they're insecure not shy.]

That's what that post of mine sounded like.

craner

Beast of Burden
I'd invite you to Wales to chew Lavabread and enjoy the Atlantic sunshine, but we probably couldn't afford the fair. Shame.

zhao

there are no accidents
When I was in Germany, someone told me I looked like Julianne Moore. Which I definitely don't think is true at all. I have dark hair and no freckles, anyway.

Someone else told me I look Gwenyth Paltrow, which would be great, but is sadly untrue. Then they clarified and said, no you just talk like her and have similar mannerism. I've always found her kind of annoying, so I assumed this meant "your voice is annoying."

nah you are more like this chick in me and Sloane's favorite flick:

possession.jpg

but (edit: maybe) not QUITE as crazy ;)

zhao

there are no accidents
Have you ever heard an exceptionally extroverted person say "but I'm shy on the inside..."? [Which actually means they're insecure not shy.]

not necessarily. for instance i am naturally an introverted person, but have trained myself to become extroverted through the years. sometimes the bit naive and very sensitive person even shows through the artificial thick skin. friends laugh when i say that i'm actually pretty shy, but it's true. and if you know me you'd know i'm pretty comfortable (maybe too comfortable) in my own skin...

nomadthethird

nah you are more like this chick in me and Sloane's favorite flick:

Still haven't seen Possession, but I love most of her early stuff (before all of the plastic surgery that made her look a little too fake/strange).

I want these killer shades:

nomadthethird

Pam Grier! Could she be the hottest woman on earth? She's still hot.

I remember realizing that what people meant when they said "stunning" could be quite literal, the first time I saw one of her movies...she makes gigantic breasts look pretty instead of grotesque, which in my mind is rare.

Francoise Hardy looks almost exactly like my mother. Maybe with a little Fiona Apple mixed in.

petergunn

plywood violin
Fiona Apple

she came into the hotel i work at to go to party in Ted Danson's suite (party= max fisher or whatever his name is from Rushmore, Fiona Apple, Jonathan Ames, Ted, his wife, and like 2 other people) and she was literally the most cracked out looking person i have seen in years... just tired looking and wearing a backpack and like 4 foot 11, 85 pounds... like at first i thought she was a homeless girl coming in to use the bathroom...

and yeah, it was tough to make that Pam Grier post SFW, the topless pics of her out there are, yes, STUNNING...

polystyle

Possession was a strange movie to go see in Paris in 1984,
a couple weird scenes along the transformation.
Not an all time fav - but definitely unforgettable ... so far .

nomadthethird

she came into the hotel i work at to go to party in Ted Danson's suite (party= max fisher or whatever his name is from Rushmore, Fiona Apple, Jonathan Ames, Ted, his wife, and like 2 other people) and she was literally the most cracked out looking person i have seen in years... just tired looking and wearing a backpack and like 4 foot 11, 85 pounds... like at first i thought she was a homeless girl coming in to use the bathroom...

I've seen Jason Schwartzman like 20 trillion times and he always looks so douchey. Re Apple that's what years of untreated anorexia (and probably lots of drugs, I don't know) will do for you.

I always try to tell guys which actresses are anorexic and they never believe me. Then sure enough within a year or two they're on death's door and in "rehab" for anorexia. I called it for the Olsen Twins when they were 15, Lara Flynn Boyle, Lindsay Lohan, and the latest one Kate Bosworth. Thing is no one gets it until they're so underweight that their organs are about to fail.

craner

Beast of Burden
Coffy is great, though I'm not a big Blaxploitation fan. Love Marvin Gaye's Trouble Man soundtrack however, it's a masterpiece.

zhao

there are no accidents
Possession was a strange movie to go see in Paris in 1984,
a couple weird scenes along the transformation.
Not an all time fav - but definitely unforgettable ... so far .

when i said "favorite" it was not entirely serious... just in the sense that i've brought it up i think 3 times now. unforgettable is more accurate for me as well. "favorite" would have to be something like Carl Dreyer's Passions.

I can't recall seeing her in anything other than that Tarantino one she was in, but yeah, she's definitely hot in that.

Pam belongs for me in the special category of wome beautiful to look at, but can not imagine having sex with. unless it's her with a strap-on fucking me doggy style. which is not the sort of thing i have ever fancied. and is it me or do her tits sometime look normal, and sometimes extremely disproportioned?

if not been mentioned an all time fave has to be:
27513.medium160.jpg

damn that pretentious bastard jean luc :mad:

zhao

there are no accidents
you buggin

nah i no buggin -- just don't fancy big powerful amazon women as possible sex partners. i'm quite petite myself, 5'7" / 1.7 meters, 140 lb/ 63 kilos... and if i say that i don't like domineering control freak women it does not follow that i'm a sexist pig who wants to keep women docile and submissive... i don't like domineering men either.