luka

i said there are basic fundamental assumptions which underlie a persons politics.
here are some of mine/ thy are all trite, they are all truisms.
people in charge are almost invariably thugs and bullies. if they are not they either wont last long or they are the pawns of thugs and bullies. therefore power should not be left unchecked. we are at war with power. no one else.
killing people is the worst sin.
no one should have the right to tell other people what to do.
all rights are just concessions granted to the people by those in power. they were granted only becasue thy were coerced. they will take them back at the first opportunity.
if you want to know how these people would like to treat you look at the third world. if they thought they could treat you like that, they would.

luka

life is not competition. there is nothing inherently competitive in 'human nature'
cooperation is more beautiful and more productive than competition. life is meaningless without cooperation. no private experience has value unless it can be used to enrich the lives of others. the epiphany of the artist is worthless until it is made into art, for example. otherwise it is nothing more than hedonism.

slowtrain

nice posts luka. i agree.

I try to live my life with these goals:

-good food to eat
-sleeping partner or two
-bicycle that works

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I thought you can 'know' anyone on twitter. Or at least ask them to tag along on a project.

Edit: try @AuthorDanBrown, I just looked him up.

luka

why would i want dan brown to steal my idea and turn it into a best selling novel and failto credit me? how is that beneficial to my life?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
why would i want dan brown to steal my idea and turn it into a best selling novel and failto credit me? how is that beneficial to my life?

Because you can then go "Ner, I was making it up all along and you fell for it, you big wally".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Plato said:
Well, well, what a "coincidence", a TV station called channel 7 (for Christ's sakes!) just happened to be across the street from the cafe...

Ha, do they want to make it any more obvious?!?! CHANNEL 7, indeed! Why not just come out with it and call it CHANNEL ILLUMINATI, eh?

luka

Last night craner sent me a text telling me to Google elm tree guest house, cliff Richard and operation midland
He suggested I think about what Jill Dando might have been about to reveal.

luka

In effect what you have, at best, is a paedophile ring at the highest levels of society willing and able to cover their tracks by intimidation and murder and the collusion of officials, from the police, secret services, social services, care home workers to the coroners. The kind of cover up craner has always insisted is impossible. He is experiencing severe cognitive dissonance.

luka

Care homes have been used like farms supplying the powerful with fresh meat. Think about how many thousands of people must know about these things