craner

Beast of Burden
And let's be fair, if Wendy Deng was throwing herself at you, and you'd lumbered yourself with Cherie for decades, what would you...

craner

Beast of Burden
At this very moment, Luke is going beserk on my mobile phone about Blair!

He can't deny that he was shagging Wendy Deng (but, then again, he can't prove it, either) so he's quoting some David Icke essay and splicing this with his own conjecture that Blair did it to spite Murdoch...and (is it?) deflect his own rape and murder of young boys.

craner

Beast of Burden
I think that the main point to note here is that if Wendy Deng was throwing herself at Luke, then what would he have...

craner

Beast of Burden
The tragedy is, I point him in the direction of a genuine establishment conspiracy, and he instantly runs into the arms of David Icke.

He would not make a classic homocide detective, too soft headed. His first question would be: what was the victim's astrological star sign?

craner

Beast of Burden
If he was a giallo detective, everybody would be dead in the first ten minutes and the killer would be safe in Rio.

trza

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Sea Punk or Witch House thread, I've been watching a bunch of junk history/fringe history shows, and there are companion blogs where dedicated experts sort out all the junk in the cable television shows. One of these blogs posted a video about a map supposedly made by Vikings in America, but there was already a perfectly good documentary about the map. Its more about the music and visuals here.

craner

Beast of Burden
Peter Morrison, Leon Brittan, Ted Heath...the net slowly closes on Cliff.

Cilla dies in mysterious circumstances. What did she know????

CrowleyHead

Peter Morrison, Leon Brittan, Ted Heath...the net slowly closes on Cliff.

Cilla dies in mysterious circumstances. What did she know????

I saw one of these Cliff conspiracy videos on youtube that was about his connections to Jimmy Saville when I was mildly interested in Sav/Cliff & of course Gary Glitter got mentioned, I think it was through Glitter I found it...

The most JARRING thing had to be the fact that it was synched up to some bizarre math/noise rock made on garageband or fruity loops. Really made everything all the more confounding and isolating.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I saw one of these Cliff conspiracy videos on youtube that was about his connections to Jimmy Saville when I was mildly interested in Sav/Cliff & of course Gary Glitter got mentioned, I think it was through Glitter I found it...

The most JARRING thing had to be the fact that it was synched up to some bizarre math/noise rock made on garageband or fruity loops. Really made everything all the more confounding and isolating.

Got a link? That sounds quite interesting.

CrowleyHead

https://www.youtube.com/user/KILLATORY/videos

This SEEMS like the channel but for the life of me I can't remember. Its definitely that weird busy body style I recall, and the video format is right, but I can't find THE one per se. *shrug*

Kind of goes hand in hand doesn't it? The guy who is isolating himself by making overtly uncommercial music that has an air of being 'above' pop or whatever also playing watchful 'ALTERNATIVE MEDIA AVENGER' because he's an eccentric.

sufi

lala
earth-300x218.jpg
wed-300x267.jpg
savile-3-300x240.jpg
Blair-300x240.jpg
patent-300x248.jpg
Diguise-266x300.jpg

a treasury of conspiranoid imagery at http://ddees.com/ (via )