things you have noticed.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Spotted in a supermarket yesterday: a bloke, aged 60-ish, with four days' worth of stubble, shopping while dressed in a Christmas elf onesie, complete with hat. He looked like the most miserable, misanthropic cunt you've ever seen. His wife, in a mobility scooter, was similarly attired and wore a pretty similar expression. They looked like characters from The League of Gentleman.

luka

oh great its fucking mr tea posting a tweet again. what a waste of time. hes seen something funny on the fucking interenet

luka

cant stand brazil. was so much happier seeing them booted out than i would have been if england won the final

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Some show-off with his pair of bloody parrots up at Hay Tor this afternoon. They were massive and actually pretty impressive.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Bit similar to the Roaches in Staffordshire, more stony, Wetton mill cave, Lud‘s (Lug/Lleu?) church and the Green Chapel, stunning midweek when there’s nobody around

Midlands isn’t exactly a hotbed of Arthurian provenance but it does have a Tor

IdleRich

IdleRich
Walking back with my delicious donor box under my arm I heard a loud bang from the road ahead. Realised this driver had just smashed into these posts by the side of the road. I dunno how he did it cos, you know how some bits of road are accidents waiting to happen? Well, this is not one of those but even though he was going slow he got three posts and tore them all out of the ground, in the process ripping up the pavement and chucking chunks of concrete on to the road.

I can only think he (or she I suppose) was drunk. He slowed down for a bit and crawled the next 100m or so but then realized noone was gonna stop him so speeded up and fucked off. I moved a few lumps of concrete and part of the bumper out of the road as windows opened and you could hear people shouting a few confused questions. Car must be fucked you'd think.