YouTube video finds

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Might already be familiar to people here, but thought this was pretty cool: playlist of filmed dj sets from Generation Bass last year:

Edit - possibly my favourite one:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Perhaps a bit pretentious/hippy-dippy as an idea, but I was quite feeling this one this morning:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

massrock

Ha, spot the Vertigo spiral label.

Alan Sugar owes me, I sold so much Amstrad stuff when I worked in a computer shop.

mms

sometimes
Perhaps a bit pretentious/hippy-dippy as an idea, but I was quite feeling this one this morning:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

reminds me alot of that wicked science fiction film the hellstrom chronicles, faked up end of the earth doco film with an amazing lallo schifrin score..

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound

I found one of these on the street in the 90s. It was dope, I listened to all of my tapes backwards for about a year. The hiss on the recordings when you tried to do four track was unbelievable though. It's now living at the flat of one of the curators of the Whitechapel Gallery.

massrock

I just wanted to share this because it made me smile today.

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
Han Bennink plays TV studio table...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

andysays

not andy
awesome

continuum

smugpolice

mms

sometimes

zhao

there are no accidents

continuum

smugpolice

continuum

smugpolice

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Canibus/DMX/Big Pun etc. rapping around a table.

Would love some hip-hop video finds - documentaries, interviews etc.

luka

Canibus/DMX/Big Pun etc. rapping around a table.

this is great. look how canibus asserts his right to anchor and no one questions him....
different times.....