YouTube video finds

Chris

fractured oscillations
Just saw this posted up on the WFMU blog... sorry to post something so stupid here but this was just too great not to share...

Corey Haim's video vanity project

Trust me, it gets better and better... just wait for his "music project", right up your alley I think Swears.;)

STN

sou'wester
For me, youtube will always be a miserable failure until someone posts a clip of that bloke from Carter USM knobbling Philip Schofield on Going Live.

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
Bed News Tour

Bad News Tour pt 3

The Comic Strip's Bad News predates Spinal Tap but will forever be compared to it. Peter Richardson is the only convincing character here but I love the song 3mins in, delightfully badly played.

poetix

we murder to dissect
Early Neph video:

Fatima Mansions do Shiny Happy People:

Come: Submerge:

More Thalia Zedek in Live Skull:

M.A.R.R.S: Pump Up The Volume:

The Manics: Suicide Is Painless:

(the 12-inch vinyl release of this had the Fatima Mansions' cover of Bryan Adams's "Everything I Do, I Do It For You" - still got it somewhere...)

Daisy Chainsaw: Pink Flower:

(this has aged surprisingly well, I think - a bit like Bjork doing guest vocals on MBV's Isn't Anything...)

IdleRich

IdleRich
This is fun

The Ledge plays a bit of Riders In The Sky followed by Paralyzed (often voted the worst song of all time but I beg to differ):

Dunno if this clip was made to go with the song but I think it's a tune (although only about quarter of it here):

I like this but I also find it sort of creepy:

Love this:

Don't think anyone's stuck this up yet but can only find a short clip:

And this:

swears

preppy-kei
Just saw this posted up on the WFMU blog... sorry to post something so stupid here but this was just too great not to share...

[Trust me, it gets better and better... just wait for his "music project", right up your alley I think Swears.;)

His music is TOTALLY TUBULAR.

nomos

Administrator
Malcolm X - Keith LeBlanc 1984
- One of my favourite videos of all time. Lost on an old beta tape until I found this.

Mark Stewart - Hypnotised

Mark Stewart + the Maffia - Resistance Cell

Keith LeBlanc - Major Malfunction

swears

preppy-kei
Mark Stewart + the Maffia - Resistance Cell

I am I alone in thinking this, but isn't this just a total rip off of Cabaret Voltaire's sound?

nomos

Administrator
I wouldn't be the one to ask, but it sounds like a great premise for a k-punk v. gutterbreakz debate.