YouTube video finds

craner

Beast of Burden
A friend of mine swore blind that Killah Priest went to Israel, but I'm not sure, he might have meant this guy!

craner

Beast of Burden
Belinda, a few years from topping her game, in the days when you could still dance like a loon on the shoreline and smoke cigarettes in pop videos. The guitarist, though, I really want to push off the chair.

craner

Beast of Burden
Just about here she topped her game, you see. This is a real mall-gush. I quite like the edge-of-reason ALL OR NOTHING romanticism of things like this, especially because they are not over-wrought hyperballads. When I was 10, it really spoke to me.

craner

Beast of Burden
In contrast to Killah Priest and Belinda, two fairly impressive and lively individuals, have you ever seen anything as wet and pathetic as this? I can't believe these chumps let themselves look like this. I was trying to ascertain whether shoegazers actually gaze at their shoes. They do! Astonishing. And what about the video director? I wonder if he said, "alright guys, I've got a great idea for this video..."

craner

Beast of Burden
One for Luka Vandross, the Antipodean Bard.

Love this, for non-kitsch, unironic reasons. It's joyful.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
These are probably old news to you lot but anyway,

INNERSPACE:

DORIS:
(there's loads more)

More DINGER, ROTHER, SCHNEIDER:

MBV @ ULU 1990

Gabba Flamenco Crossover

High Sierra Skullfuck
Best rock band ever...

'Iggy's been in the crowd 3 times! They seem to be enjoying it... and so is he!"

:D

And beatin' on the longhairs at the 1970 michigan hippie music festival:

'Lead Stooge is freaked out...'

Last edited: