shakahislop

consider jumping on the J and having a pint in the clandestino toilets

i walked past there the other day and it looked like it was full of people who had read about how cool it is on reddit

shakahislop

i had a pint of something called pumpkinhead last night and my drinking companion said it was brave because its a girls drink, a basic bitch drink

martin

----
Having a pint of Hophead and a packet of salt and vinegar Taytos (poor man's Walkers) after a long walk along the Brighton seafront. Barman telling his mate about his new age synth gig at the Green Door and discussing some local controversial noise bloke who apparently came out as a Trump supporter. Feels like the last 2 years never happened.

Last night I drank: 5 Morettis, 4 coconut flavoured rums, a couple of pints of cider and a whisky sour.

Leo

I don't know how you guys do it. Three pints and I'm done. At least they're IPAs, not some lite beer bullshit.

Leo

The relationship between alcohol use and dementia in adults aged more than 60 years: a combined analysis of prospective, individual-participant data from 15 international studies

Conclusions​

Abstinence from alcohol appears to be associated with an increased risk for all-cause dementia. Among current drinkers, there appears to be no consistent evidence to suggest that the amount of alcohol consumed in later life is associated with dementia risk.

woops

is not like other people
The relationship between alcohol use and dementia in adults aged more than 60 years: a combined analysis of prospective, individual-participant data from 15 international studies

hmm not sure about this as i often drink until im demented.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Alcohol kills braincells, so by the same process by which predation on a herd of antelope picks off the slowest and weakest, it keeps your remaining braincells in tip-top condition.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

it takes a bit of willpower not drinking especially when everyone you know rips the erse out of it at any given opportunity, or graft as the purveyors of creating opportune (and inopportune) moments to sink pints and various spirits eg a crew at work are continuously training (as they say) with single malts or expensive Whiskey Exchange regret purchases bought drunk at 4am

gauging the ability of a drinker to open sessions and commit to risking a total loss of life, health, income, self respect and freedom from incarceration in mammoth long sessions is fun to observe - the rate of degeneration, initial rush of exultant and jubilant crests, weighing up the time to move up and down gears with chasers, gak attacks triumphantly saluting flake and shit pub dust too. The 2nd wind, balance off on the way to the bogs, the non-chang lot want food but the gurners are fine to crack on, gradual saturation and eventual admission of affairs, weaving through streets and alleys gripping more drugs, surfacing in different environs 72 hours later a grand lighter

just a couple of pints? if only

catalog

I n America is it still possible to buy 6 large (440ml plus) cans of lager in one go. So I mean, not a 4 or a 10. And I'm talking cans not bottles.

Leo

You can buy six-packs of most beer, including 16 oz the cheaper brands like Bud. We used to call them tallboys, not sure if that's still a thing. Yeah, some microbrews/specialty beers come in four packs, mostly because they'd seem pretty expensive in a six-pack.