nomos

Administrator
that looks like just what I need. thanks. any idea how to go about getting an account? registration seems to be closed.

blackpixie

register.jpg

yeah i couldnt find it at first either the option to register should always be in the upper right corner of the page... ha

blackpixie

well if youre dyin to see a game and cant find it on your own just pm me and i will send u the link to the torrent or some http links. they have generally all the major leagues in europe and champions league plus others and internationals as well, mostly in like dvd quality.

don_quixote

Trent End
went to doncaster - forest yesterday. bitty game. lightened up by the endless stream of sponsorships read out by the doncaster pa man, who also managed to get very confused by dexter blackstock wearing joel lynch's shirt in the second half

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I think it's because he seems like a nice guy who's doing his best. However, it's not like he didn't know what he was getting into with Liverpool. Only realised today that they're actually in the bottom three (it's only October, but still :eek: for them)

crackerjack

Glen Johnson may actually be the worst defender ever to play in the Premiership. Has anyone tried reinventing him as a right midfielder?

blackpixie

Glen Johnson may actually be the worst defender ever to play in the Premiership. Has anyone tried reinventing him as a right midfielder?

Sotirios kyriagkos or however you spell it is definitely worse. And that headed goal got him no where as he should have had at least 3 of those throughout his lfc career, he gets chances like that all the time in europa fa and carling cup games...

Johnson is great at getting forward like ashley cole but the assists are whats missing. Just like the cole drogba goal v arsenal last weekend.

and it seems hodgson has yet to find where he wants to play certain players like cole meireles. There are many things to talk about but really only time will tell, it just sucks listening to tabloids and shitty journalists write the team off.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Scotland go down to the Czechs after playing most of the match without a centre forward :(

Bring on Spain!

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Well, if no-one else is going to mention the transfer of the decade - where will Wayne go?

I'm praying it'll be Man City - that'll stir what could be a humdrum Prem season (Chelsea walking away with it) into real life.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
If all Rooney wants is to win trophies (as he claims), then you can't really blame him for leaving. Then again, they've lost world-class players in the past and just kept rolling on, no one player bigger than the club and so forth