BareBones

wheezy
oh man i've been off the internet for a week and planning to post that uzbekistan-qatar howler when i got back and now i'm here and sectionfive beat me to it. love that clip so much. the look on the guy's face!

crackerjack

More weirdness at Chelsea. When Wilkins was sacked the consensus was it wouldn't have happened without Ancelotti's say-so. Now it's clearly not the case, and he's grumbling that he's little more than the guy who picks the team and sends on the subs (presumably same conditions he worked under in Italy).

And everything was going so well. Has Roman got a saboteur streak?

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Why has Berbatov gone from being ace the other month to mediocre at best now? Is he pissed off that Rooney's staying or what?

Re Wilkins/Chelsea - no clue

hucks

Your Message Here
holy moly we've got aaron ramsey on loan SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET

We got Henri Lansbury and I was pretty chuffed with that but ramsey's a different level altogether. Tho I wonder how fit he is he might be well off the pace.

Anyway, old farm derby this weekend. A chance to get Roy keane sacked. 'triggs in the morning, you're walking triggs in the morning'

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Caley against Celtic took me by surprise today, really didn't see them coming back from 2 down like that.
This whole situation with the refs striking is a bit crazy, there were no lower league Scottish games played today (Clyde's next game is postponed till Tuesday I think).

hucks

Your Message Here
Caley against Celtic took me by surprise today, really didn't see them coming back from 2 down like that.
This whole situation with the refs striking is a bit crazy, there were no lower league Scottish games played today (Clyde's next game is postponed till Tuesday I think).

Yeah, it's crazy, but Celtic appear to have behaved pretty badly here. Don't see why refs should put up with accusations of bias from a club who win the league every other year. Never mind the death threats from the less enlightened sections of their support.

Match of the day should be a belter tonight. Raining goals in the prem today. My housemate better have finished watching I'm a fucking celebrity by then

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Yeah, it's crazy, but Celtic appear to have behaved pretty badly here. Don't see why refs should put up with accusations of bias from a club who win the league every other year. Never mind the death threats from the less enlightened sections of their support.

Match of the day should be a belter tonight. Raining goals in the prem today. My housemate better have finished watching I'm a fucking celebrity by then

Yeah for sure - part of me wonders if it was overreacting a bit to go more or less straight to strike action, but Neil Lennon and John Reid have def said some things they shouldn't have, no doubt about it. There's a difference between criticising a wrong decision (and of course it's debatble to say the least that some of the decisions under debate were wrong anyway) and spreading around ungrounded rumours of a national conspiracy.
Looking forward to MOTD too.

crackerjack

If there was one thing I was sure about when Mourinho took over at Real it was they'd no longer get a spanking in El Clasico. Delighted to be proved wrong.