hucks

Your Message Here
England. Oh dear...

Team should be

GK - Joe Hart
DF - Terry, Ashley Cole, Micah Richards, Ferdinand
MF - Wilshere, Ashley Young, Gerrard, Adam Johnson
CF - Carroll, Defoe / Darren Bent

I dunno, apart from a worrying ten minutes when neither crouchy nor Carroll was on the pitch, I think we can all agree frenchy was taught a lesson.:rolleyes:

That team looks ok, but there's no real quality on the ball in cm. Henderson was so far out of his depth tonight. You could only feel sorry for him

Edit: not a lack of Quality in that team per se, just generally. Wiltshire might end up as an international cm, but it's a bit early to land him with that now

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
England really are hilarious. The amount of investment in a side that have had two semi-finals (both lost) since 1966 is kind of tragic. England are a second rate international side and have been since the early 70s. When will people just admit this?

At least Capello is now trying new players out, which bodes better for the future.

Last edited:

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
really not keen on where this england team is heading. milner and barry?! both so average whenever i've seen them play. don't geddit. also, so bored of gerrard.

crackerjack

England. Oh dear...

Team should be

GK - Joe Hart
DF - Terry, Ashley Cole, Micah Richards, Ferdinand
MF - Wilshere, Ashley Young, Gerrard, Adam Johnson
CF - Carroll, Defoe / Darren Bent

Bent, Defoe and Terry are all injured (insert your own makes-no-difference joke here), but last night was just same ol' same ol'. Other team passes the ball better, supports the man in possession and England chase shadows. But you're right about Wilshere. If Capello treats him in Euro 12 the way he treated Hart in the WC - give him hardly any games, then decide he's too inexperienced for the big stage - he should be shot. Without back pay.

crackerjack

Now seen 3 Brighton games this season. In every single one we've surrendered lead in extra time. So fucked off even mild rrunkeness can't take the edge of my pissedoffness

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I wanted Arsenal to go top of the table, but that north London derby was pretty amazing. Everything the Premier League should be, and probably the PL's two most entertaning teams on their day.

Last edited: