Ory

warp drive
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

haven't heard this before. years old i know.

rrrivero

^nice

Any chance for an ID on this one

(embedding's a bit fucked)

track that comes in on the 37th minute with the sax. It's not funky but it seems like something you guys would know about

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Does anyone have the ID on the tune that features Shantie's vox pitched down in the chorus "in the valley/nothing ain't sweet/nothing ain't pally..." ?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Does anyone have the ID on the tune that features Shantie's vox pitched down in the chorus "in the valley/nothing ain't sweet/nothing ain't pally..." ?

That's Rudimental - Deep In The Valley. It's out, don't have a link handy but you can get it in various places.

Any chance for an ID on this one

track that comes in on the 37th minute with the sax. It's not funky but it seems like something you guys would know about

That's Dennis Ferrer - A Black Man In Space (Sax Mix)

Also, I just started a show on Sub FM every other friday 10-12pm, you can listen to the latest one here:

http://www.mixcloud.com/david_M/david-m-on-sub-fm-27-05-2011

Sorry for the self-promotion, though some of you might want to listen as it features new tunes from the likes of Mad One - Mr.Mageeka - Funkystepz - Dj Champion - Smoove Kriminal and some more of the usual names on this post.
pls move or delete this if it's considered spamming

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Back on radio tonight at 8, http://www.piraterevival.co.uk/forum/cmps_index.php
for the stream. Will be playing music from Eastwood, Smoove Kriminal, the Deep Tek gang, Greenmoney, Deadboy, Alpha 27, Mista Men, Fuzzy Logic, Sunday Roast, LR Groove, Fingaprint plus prob a few more. Also feel that it's only right that I start by playing a few classic Gil Scott Heron songs - my GSH collection isn't massive but some of his songs have really touched deep for me. (Obv this will eat into the ammount of new stuff I can play a bit though). If you want to interact you can get at me on Twitter (@Mr_Andy_M) although sometimes the bandwidth needed for broadcasting means that I can't check it constantly. Safe. :)

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
That's Dennis Ferrer - A Black Man In Space (Sax Mix)

Also, I just started a show on Sub FM every other friday 10-12pm, you can listen to the latest one here:

http://www.mixcloud.com/david_M/david-m-on-sub-fm-27-05-2011

Sorry for the self-promotion, though some of you might want to listen as it features new tunes from the likes of Mad One - Mr.Mageeka - Funkystepz - Dj Champion - Smoove Kriminal and some more of the usual names on this post.
pls move or delete this if it's considered spamming

Good look, any chance of a dl link?

edit - sorry I see there's a link there already.
Looking forward to this David's a great DJ with great taste, check his garage & grime mixes

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
lol at the lyrics to that asthma attack track :D

It's looking like i'll have to move out of London soon, that tune's making me feel rather sad about it.

rrrivero

hahaha yeah, "you give me an asthma attack" is a first in love song lyrics I think

This track's been posted before, but this one's without the annoying 1xtra effects. Also, it's great how into it Ranking and Shantie are. The girl herself is incredibly sweet as well, if facebook/twitter is anything to go by that is.

Wifey

Wifey Deja Show - Well, Half of it at least

Managed to cut the first half of the show off by pressing the spacebar on the wrong computer. LOOK. For anyone who's been in the Deja studio before you know that it's a confusing flight tower in there. Eh hem, anyway.

This one with Sweep Dem Gally aka The Dream. He's on Petchy's sets on live quite regularly and used to chat on Deja a couple of years back.

New music from XXXY, Hot City, Bok Bok and TRC in here. (Maybe UK Funky isn't the right place for this post?)

Ralph

p.s. having real trouble trying to get it to embed... :-s