Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Benny your mix is excellent mate. Quite a choice of picture to go with it on Mixcloud too :D . That Sophia Romain - Fly Away tune is a nice one to end it on, don't think I'd heard it before.

wascal

Wild Horses
Roska (Roska Roska) smashed it at Lovebox yesterday with Jamie George as MC. JG was a proper amusing MC too - good summer vibes :D

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
There's a bunch of music that I want to post in this thread, but don't really have time just now so for the moment I'm just going to spam for my radio show instead :slanted: . On Pirate Revival at 8, will be playing stuff from Funkystepz, Slackk, Murdz 86, Roska, Jam City, Major Notes, NKC, Graham Bond, Jook 10, Miss Fire etc.

Edit: in the interests of balance, you've also got Brackles w/. Mighty Moe covering for Marcus on Rinse just now.

Last edited:

rrrivero

I'm currently in Egypt where I've stayed for the past month (left on the 1st of July). I'm sitting behind a limited internet connection here, which means that I've been unable to keep up with the scene. Good news is I'm leaving for Tunisia in a few days and I've saved up enough credit to download a few mixtapes. I don't know how much I have left so if you guys could recommend me some bangin mixes from this month, I'll try and get as many as possible. I really fucking miss new funky, been rinsing the old mixes on my ipod like crazy. It's only been like a month but I already feel like I've missed so much.

Cheers in advance

Benny Bunter

Last edited:

rrrivero

Yeah I read up on the thread and got quite a few good recommendations, might check your mix out as well if I have credit. And thanks!