mms

sometimes
Is this one also a remix of the same MAW tune, or do they just happen to have the same name? How many funky remixes of this tune are there?

i've heard two , one more stripped down one that marcus nasty was playing and one more funky house as you know it style/

elgato

I just dont know
another track id request: it has a woman singing "searching, searching for your love"

appreciated

haha also note that its a man singing!

Aaron Carl: complete don

(the tune is pitched up a lot though to be fair!)

i was so happy to hear his vocals in a uk house set, it felt in some way quite meaningful

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
Aaron-Carl NO NO
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

optimum

Poochie
i emailed them about it again on tuesday of last week and they said:

"We are very sorry for the delay in this, it should be with us within the next couple of days, and will be sent out as soon as it arrives."

but still haven't had/heard anything. They did offer me a 10% discount on my next order though.

Any update on this? Apparently the actual shop has moved across the road above dark n cold.

BareBones

wheezy
not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but the devil in a blue dress 12" is in stock at uptown now. though obviously i'm gonna wait for my malice 12" before ordering anything else from them.

hint

party record with a siren
Any update on this? Apparently the actual shop has moved across the road above dark n cold.

They're sending out orders. Still no D Malice 12" though.

Devil In A Blue Dress has been available on vinyl since February. Can probably find it elsewhere if you don't want to order from Uptown at the moment - I got mine from Juno.

datura

white collar loafer
I think the people asking about it pre-ordered the vinyl from Uptown back in the dark ages of Funky before UKFunky.com existed (i.e. a few weeks ago).

They took out the money the other day for my order (that's about a month old with the D Malice 12"), not responded to my e-mail yet about whether the records have been sent yet though.

Here's hoping.

SysEx

I think the people asking about it pre-ordered the vinyl from Uptown back in the dark ages of Funky before UKFunky.com existed (i.e. a few weeks ago).

I've been waiting for it too, bought the mp3 to tide me over till then.