what you currently enjoying ?

luka

i only just seen that russian video i dont need other music in my life any more this will sustain me

luka

bit sad to find they are in borat fancy dress cos i was stupid enough to be taken in by the illusion

muser

that's great. do you know this - - the only other Indonesian pop that I know, and it's stellar

yes! love it, the whole album is really good comp. I really recommend you watch the sublime frequencies video "sumatra folk festival" aswell really weirdly edited, I have watched it many times and always get sucked in. So much great stuff to find in indonesian music

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I got Suicide's first album the other week and I love it. Anyone know what other stuff by them is good? Seems to be quite a lot both by them and by Rev and Vega individually

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I got Suicide's first album the other week and I love it. Anyone know what other stuff by them is good? Seems to be quite a lot both by them and by Rev and Vega individually

First two Suicide albums, and the live albums and demos from their early period. I would say don't bother with anything after they reformed.

Alan Vega similarly early albums.

I think they fell off really badly, but early period is as good as it gets. Never checked out Martin Rev's stuff, I should.