what you currently enjoying ?

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

polystyle

Monolake "Mass Transit Railway"

and thinking about the news that The Bug and Mark Stewart are working together ...
and Saturday night's Moritiz Von Oswald Trio show at L P Rouge ...

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hucks

Your Message Here

Is that Erlend Oye, or someone doing an impression of him? Good, tho

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood
Positively in love with this track from Hildur Guðnadóttir (cello riff and all).

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Leo

http://www.residentadvisor.net/podcast-episode.aspx?id=192

this cool RA podcast by jacaszek, mixing tracks from his "treny" album with compositions by some of his classical influencers (gorecki, arvo part, ligeti) and others. saw him perform live last week in nyc at the unsound festival, great stuff.

also currently digging the new roland p. young cd "istet serenade", the two releases by soisong (peter "sleazy" christopherson and COH collaboration), and the self-titled LP by roll the dice.

BareBones

wheezy
that caribou track is great! has quite a nite jewel / arthur russell vibe to it. is all his new stuff like this?

Last edited:
I claim the whole planet
Cuz it's mine, Godamit :)

continuum

smugpolice

grizzleb

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip..._byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="">MATRIX METALS "FLAMINGO BREEZE, PART 4"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1430022">OESB // FUTURE SOUND</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Yes, this tune absolutely kicks ass. Loopy, meandering elegiac school disco from inside the bathroom stall.

grizzleb

Yes, I love the music from Sonic 1&2. Properly weird electronic 8 bit jazz funk. Some of the synth melodies are so funky.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2 of my faves. Unbelievably accomplished for a megadrive platformer.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Chemical Plant zone theme is the one. All the music from Sonic 2 makes me want to be a kid again.

The second one makes me feel genuinely melancholic.

^ this fact makes me feel even more melancholic, about my pathetic life.