what you currently enjoying ?

Trillhouse

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Trillhouse

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
does anyone have a clue where the vocals come from? the comments beneath the video are suggesting rene bandali but google doesn't seem to know him very well.

Ory

warp drive
that tanki tanki tune is amazing, can't believe i slept on it for so long. insta-copped from bleep, hope they actually have it in stock.

muser

does anyone have a clue where the vocals come from? the comments beneath the video are suggesting rene bandali but google doesn't seem to know him very well.

I had a go at trying to find some stuff after i saw those youtube comments, didnt really get anywhere. I found a track by Rene bandali here and some weird remix of it that sounds fairly recent, not even sure if it is his voice tho. Its exactly the same song from 1:30 on this though
Its a great track, always wondered what its actual story is/was