e/y

http://arcticready.com/social/gallery

4199979f2d1a08ade633d0161956a72f_0.jpg

d7a650f9519763b296429bab5e1df46c_0.jpg

Leo

for the first time in my life, i finished a 100-count bottle of multi-vitamins. usually i buy a bottle, take them for a week or two, lose motivation, and then the next time i look at the bottle, it's past the sell-by date. not that i feel any better/different, who knows, they are probably all a fraud anyway, but this is about the extent of my accomplishments at the moment.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sell-by date? I can't imagine vitamin pills go 'bad', exactly. But who knows, maybe vitamin B12 turns into some groovy psychedelic drug if you leave it for years...one way to find out, right?

Leo

Sell-by date? I can't imagine vitamin pills go 'bad', exactly. But who knows, maybe vitamin B12 turns into some groovy psychedelic drug if you leave it for years...one way to find out, right?

i wish. the marketing spin from the manufacturer is that they lose potency over time, a nice way to motivate people to throw out their "old" bottles and buy another.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Use By/Best Before dates are a conspiracy by producers and retailers to make us throw away perfectly good food. Fact.

*scrapes mould off cheese, makes unconvincing 'Look, it's fine!' face*