wonky

wise

bare BARE BONES
Nope, sorry.

This mix is so good that my upstairs neighbour has just been down threatening to kill me with a very large hammer! And if that wasn't enough, he's planning to send round some "big fat ugly black blokes" to put me in a body bag. Ah, spring...

I see what you mean, it pretty much demands to be cranked out....

thanks for the link!

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Do we know who is responsible (don't mean that in a bad way :D ) for the edit of Zomby - Aquafresh with the vocal from Dizee's Stand Up Tall on it? Apologies if this has already been addressed.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Thanks dan.
Speaking of oneman, his blend of Next Hype with DJ Oddz - Blade Runner is great too, appropriately crazy sounding. Maybe blends are his speciality, dunno.
Edit: x-post with benjy, kind of. :D

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Have you heard the boyz ang girls refix? Exclusive to Blackdown and, for the last five minutes, Joe Nice...

I should put up my remix of Bill Withers' No Sunshine again...

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Do we know who is responsible (don't mean that in a bad way :D ) for the edit of Zomby - Aquafresh with the vocal from Dizee's Stand Up Tall on it? Apologies if this has already been addressed.

Where can one hear said edit? You going to Oneman on Friday?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Where can one hear said edit? You going to Oneman on Friday?

Well, I heard Kode 9 play it last Friday and thought that this was the first time I'd heard it, but then it occured to me that I had it on my d/l of Ben UFO's show covering for Bruk and had forgotten about it. Here it is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lnv7tu
Gets played towards the end of the show.
It's looking very unlikely that I'll be at Oneman, much though I would like to be. Me and the crew are back to being skint-o after last weekend's adventures :( . Have a good one if you're there.

Benny Bunter

I should put up my remix of Bill Withers' No Sunshine again...

Do it...I adore the original of this. Bill Withers is a hugely underrated soul singer.

Also, seem to remember a brilliant wonky GA tune on one of the more recent Dusk and Blackdown shows. What was it? And is it coming out?