Animal Collective

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
I've been mixing 'summertime clothes' out of various UKG songs in every set i've played since i got the album - so pretty excited to hear that not one not two but THREE producers i have big love for have done remixes. can't wait to hear 'em.

sus

I have produced the following graph:

evilart23.jpg
😆😍😆😍😩😱☠️🚬

sus

Probably another 5 plays on mobile on Portuguese beaches/cramped airplane cockpits/falling asleep on leather couches but my scrobbler can't catch those

sus

I knew you had my belt!

You got my address for USPS

You can write me a card too. "Dear Spendo. I knew how much that belt meant to you, you told me explicitly, and I took it anyways. It was very immature and irresponsible of me. I will always be your inferior in ethic and temperment... but I will try to be better. Not for you, but for myself. Yours, Liner."

linebaugh

I gained 10 pounds seemingly overnight recently and I have to figure out how to wear clothes again.

not even sure it was fat/muscle, like my bones got bigger or something

luka

I gained 10 pounds seemingly overnight recently and I have to figure out how to wear clothes again.

not even sure it was fat/muscle, like my bones got bigger or something
could be a tumour you ought to get it looked at

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I think you make a good case, and are right that the record closely reflects the wider cultural climate and the feelings of optimism generated by the Changenator.

But - here is my problem - I think really great art and music needs to recognize the horror that lurks in the soul of man, and I think the greater the recognition = the greater the art. I have produced the following graph:

evilart23.jpg

My problem with animal collective is that I don't think they are really willing to face the dark side. Okay, I guess I could just listen to Slayer. But I don't just want blood. I want blood, with vitamins.

Is that why you shag drug casualties?