Animal Collective

luka

the funny thing is everyone wil think im taking the piss if they havent met him but Limburger knows its all totally true

sus

i mean, remember i was really in quite a strange state when i saw him but hes incerdibly odd. really very very strange.
That's right he has no idea he's manufacturing what his druggy memory never logged. It's true I'vd a handsome head of hair and Chad diction but I am also effortlessly unselfconscious and would never check a mirror or use a comb. When I move to Berlin next year though Luka will be curious enough to book a flight across the channel, and he will learn all about my sense of sprezzatura, which he booze-brain failed to discern

luka

i wont meet you in berlin though it will have to be somewhere neutral such as Liepzig or Antwerp

sus

the funny thing is everyone wil think im taking the piss if they havent met him but Limburger knows its all totally true
Notice it's long into the afternoon Central Time and he hasn't backed you up, only responded with a laughing react. The Dudes stand strong, our alliance cannot be broken.

Leo

plus, he likes the belt and hopes Gus will let him keep it if he sides with him.