well, do you?

• Total voters

elgato

I just dont know
i tell you what though, dogs have got a bad press, people have terrible taste in dogs, they have those horrible retarded miss breeds which are like little fur covered hams with teeth and can hardly walk.

hahaha

i too saw an extremely beautiful and graceful dog this morning actually

you can't call wolves or foxes pathetic.

i meant that the dog family is repping in a pathetic manner when pitched against the might of the cats. i find it hard to see this being a disputed point!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Cats don't bite kids faces off like dogs. Despite this, I'm still voting for them, because they would if they could.

crackerjack

Cats don't bite kids faces off like dogs. Despite this, I'm still voting for them, because they would if they could.

Ha ha ha ha

i admit I've been warming to dogs slightly of late, but only big ones, sheepdogs, labradors kinda thing. Anything below knee height should be put down, which is kinda tough on puppies, but nature is cruel.

D

droid

Bears are ursine, not vulpine/canine. Distant relative of the dog. Hyena are more closely related to felines apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Client Eastwood

cats are evil manipulative little things. all cat owners should have to put bells on them (the cats that is) as law, seen too many dead birds in the back garden. i like watching them doing all that hunting stuff but then i scare the birds off when they get too near. feckers.

Last edited:

BareBones

wheezy
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

martin

----
Yeah yeah yeah, but if it was 1943 in Soviet Belarus and the nazis were coming to destroy your village, could you strap a bomb onto the back of a cat and send it running beneath a panzer tank? Don't think so.

STN

sou'wester
Yeah yeah yeah, but if it was 1943 in Soviet Belarus and the nazis were coming to destroy your village, could you strap a bomb onto the back of a cat and send it running beneath a panzer tank? Don't think so.

you are always friendly to my cat. is this because it is the least likely mammal in my house to be sick on you?

mms

sometimes
you are always friendly to my cat. is this because it is the least likely mammal in my house to be sick on you?

exactly or if you were a slum landlord doing a notorious 3rd world insurance scam on your property, you couldn't send a burning cat into a building it would die too quickly.

Lichen

Ha! No! A cat would jump into your lap, extend its fiendish claws and cling on to you.

zhao

there are no accidents
people have terrible taste in dogs

that's because they don't have the proper recipes. you should try the SiChaun Sizzling Labrador with Blackbean Sauce. mmmmmmm mmm.

People who prefer dogs to cats are stupid. I'm sure this has been proven to be FACT, whether I just made it up or not.

i'm standing behind this 100%. people who don't eat fish are also mentally/emotionally challenged.

atoga

on the whole, i find cats more agreeable - even the lazy misanthropic ones are pretty cool. on the other hand, even though a lot of dogs are fucking idiots, the good ones (mainly shepherds and retrievers i guess) have a lot of personlike qualities that cats lack. the thing about them being totally awesome companions 4 life is v true. so dogs win my vote, narrowly.

zhao

there are no accidents
no one who lives in the city has any business imprisoning their dog in their small yard (or even flat). dogs need to run around ALL DAY EVERYDAY outside. no matter how big your house is it is just a tiny little prison for them.

the complete discrepency between people who say they love animals and these very same people not caring at all about the horrendous suffering of their pets is just unbelievable if you think about it. (and i'm just talking about pet culture, not even mentioning the meat industry)

D

droid

that's because they don't have the proper recipes. you should try the SiChaun Sizzling Labrador with Blackbean Sauce. mmmmmmm mmm.

Useful dogs are the tastiest - that's why they have St. Bernard farms in China.

Pestario

tell your friends
on the whole, i find cats more agreeable - even the lazy misanthropic ones are pretty cool. on the other hand, even though a lot of dogs are fucking idiots, the good ones (mainly shepherds and retrievers i guess) have a lot of personlike qualities that cats lack. the thing about them being totally awesome companions 4 life is v true. so dogs win my vote, narrowly.

yes, this is how I'm articulating my stance from now on