It's The Ashes!

crackerjack

well done Broady, first over too. I've always said how good he is :slanted: - isn't there some rule that says when he gets one of the top boys he goes on to play a blinder? if not, is it too late to invent one?

jenks

thread death
well done Broady, first over too. I've always said how good he is :slanted: - isn't there some rule that says when he gets one of the top boys he goes on to play a blinder? if not, is it too late to invent one?

i believe you have invented one i am willing to go with

hucks

Your Message Here
Just going back through the thread, changing any posts I may have made that may have inadvertantly implied that I did not believe Stuart Broad was the saviour of English cricket.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
gwarn broadaaay!

ps. i do love it when ponting does that, surely one of the most agonising ways to get out :rolleyes:

jenks

thread death
I'm listening to this on TMS - apparently this fifth Broad wicket was a beauty.

I'm unplugging the phone at 7.15 for C5 coverage - I'm sorry the athletics is going to have to wait.

Could we polish them off before tea?

jenks

thread death
lost 10 wickets for 87

Please let's not 'England' it now. 172 ahead. Let's put on another 350 and see Swann bowl on the Day 4 pitch.

Alternatively it could all be over by tomorrow teatime, either way!

jenks

thread death
I know this should be all about how great England have been but Colly has to be dropped and maybe Cook needs someone to have a proper word with him.