Leo

Stewart-LP-1.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
no one is going to beleive Craner is into Tucker Carlson
I totally believed it. Didn't even think to question it.
I feel bad now, gonna have to email everyone that I messaged and tell them that it wasn't you after all. Fuck, how do I get this genie back into the bottle?

craner

Beast of Burden
I totally believed it. Didn't even think to question it.
I feel bad now, gonna have to email everyone that I messaged and tell them that it wasn't you after all. Fuck, how do I get this genie back into the bottle?

I love your light and elegant style of sarcasm.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Er, that's not what sarcasm is is it? In what sense is that sarcasm? It was intended to be a silly way of saying that, broadly at least, I agree with you, Luka probably should not do that sort of thing*, but extrapolating from your sarcasm (I am applying the word correctly here) I think that you sensed an attack on your writing style (or something else?) - either way you will have to explain to me how it was sarcastic.

*Yes maybe this one is ridiculous enough that it won't cause any damage (hence , but if there are people who don't know you it potentially could represent you unfairly.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Ah ok. I get it. No I do think it is kinda not right... but with this particular example, cos it's light-hearted and silly it is difficult to say that without sounding unnecessarily uptight (which I sought to avoid by criticising it jokingly and, apparently, too obliquely) - which I now realise is something you were also aware of and sensitive to hence your response. No worries.