GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

S

simon silverdollar

did you just want to start a discussion on this in order to ensure that your club night was mentioned in this thread, rather than only in the 'events' section?

anyway: a discussion...i can't see why your dress code is different from, or less stupid than, those student parties that have 'dress code: chav-ish' on the invite.

the thought of loads of hoxtonites going to a club self-consciously dressed as 'hood rats' is pretty gruesome.

killuridols

Change the game
did you just want to start a discussion on this in order to ensure that your club night was mentioned in this thread, rather than only in the 'events' section?

Yes.

And I thought that a night where Wiley, Logan Sama and Afrikan Boy were playing at might be of some relevance to the grime fans that read and post here but may overlook it in the ‘events’ section.

We also wanted to see just why people thought it was negative, because it def wasn't meant in this way.

anyway: a discussion...i can't see why your dress code is different from, or less stupid than, those student parties that have 'dress code: chav-ish' on the invite.

the thought of loads of hoxtonites going to a club self-consciously dressed as 'hood rats' is pretty gruesome.

Who mentioned 'hoxtonites'? I'm not sure if you've been to a stylelsut party before, but I wouldn't really describe our crowd 'Hoxtonites'.

bun-u

Trumpet Police

Too right, we at Dirty Canvas (next night Sat 5th May, with Nasty Jack, Ghetto and co, folks!) would be dead set against that

i'd go to your slutparty just for wiley. Afrikan Boy is not grime. But i think the "theme" thing stinks, why cant you just put on a decent night without being so pretentious about it?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
@ Logan

Just recorded that Ghetto tune off yr show onto a CDR for import into my itunes and put on my pod to psyche me for a presentation at college and a gig tomorrow and when I imported it, Gracenote recognised the CD as

Three Days (Album Version) 10:52 Jane's Addiction Three Days (Five Inch Single) Alternative & Punk
I Would For You (Demo Version) 3:22 Jane's Addiction Three Days (Five Inch Single) Alternative & Punk
Jane Says (Demo Version) 4:24 Jane's Addiction Three Days (Five Inch Single) Alternative & Punk

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
@ Logan

Just recorded that Ghetto tune off yr show onto a CDR for import into my itunes and put on my pod to psyche me for a presentation at college and a gig tomorrow and when I imported it, Gracenote recognised the CD as

Three Days (Album Version) 10:52 Jane's Addiction Three Days (Five Inch Single) Alternative & Punk
I Would For You (Demo Version) 3:22 Jane's Addiction Three Days (Five Inch Single) Alternative & Punk
Jane Says (Demo Version) 4:24 Jane's Addiction Three Days (Five Inch Single) Alternative & Punk

lol I always get shit like that when I am importing tunes onto my laptop

STN

sou'wester
I think it would be well clever if you wore a t-shirt that said 'I'm NOT Logan Sama' because, like, you are.

Or maybe one that says' Who is Logan Sama?'.