IdleRich

IdleRich
It seems that when he decided to reverse-ferret he didn't do the courtesy of telling any of his mates who were right in the middle of rushing around everywhere telling everyone who would listen that he had the votes, was definitely gonna stand, would win and be a great leader of unimpeachable integrity.

IdleRich

IdleRich
There is literally not one single person who believes that.

Everything is a total fucking mess right now but there is enormous pleasure to be had in seeing the utter defeat of Johnson and his pathetic cabal.

Leo

Hancock was also criticised by the deputy chair of the West Suffolk Conservative Association, Andy Drummond, who said: “I’m looking forward to him eating a kangaroo’s penis. You can quote me that.”

version

I knew this would happen. I'm just waiting for Boris to go on Strictly or something and win everyone over again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Next they should appoint Matt Hancock as a grovelling trade envoy to China to try and drum up enthusiasm there for, I dunno, British raspberry jam or something. Then we can watch him gobble some Han cock.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I've not really being following this for once, but I see that Williamson has resigned again. Again. Can anyone summarise what he did this time?

jenks

thread death
In simple terms all of his previous bullying behaviour finally caught up with him as one after another of his victims called him out. The publication of a text exchange about him throwing a fit for not getting an invite to the Queen’s funeral was the start of the end.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Does anything jump out at you about this list of acceptable forms of photo ID for voting in elections?

1668789925356.png