Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Has anyone done a handy explainer of how mental each of the candidates is? Like ranking them from the least to most mad or something?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Truss is the most sociopathic, look at her dead eyed half-smile

Raab staying out lessens the dread for psychopathology but he’ll quaff any excrement provided by a decent cabinet posting

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Has anyone done a handy explainer of how mental each of the candidates is? Like ranking them from the least to most mad or something?
The whole thing reminds me of conversations you might have had as a small child, along the lines of "If you were forced to eat to some poo, but it could be any kind of poo, which animal's poo would you eat?"

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Truss is the most sociopathic, look at her dead eyed half-smile

I would have said that, but then there are a bunch of them that I'd never really heard of before last week, making me worry that they've just emerged from some sort of Transmetropolitan-style cloning farm for psychopaths and they're even worse.

woops

is not like other people
as everyone knows when a civet takes a crap it releases 500g of finely roasted and fragrant coffee beans

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Putin may like to talk about defending Mother Russia from all manner of nebulous enemies and the corresponding need to crush all dissent with a fist of iron, but at least he isn't wanking on about "hard-working families", "levelling up" and "building back better."