DannyL

Wild Horses
Seems JRM is in trouble as in his conference speech he said that the purpose of the voter ID rule, which he was partially responsible for, was to affect access to voting in their favour - although it backfired on them as Tea hoped. Of course we all knew this all along, but actually admitting it is a big no-no and lots of people are calling for an investigation.

I would absolutely love it if he died. But, failing that, going to jail for this would be a pretty close second.
Death would be too quick, even if he was tortured. Prolonged humiliation would be better, then death

IdleRich

IdleRich
Amazing they can say

“The Cabinet Office has today sought leave to bring a judicial review,” the letter said, adding: “We do so with regret and with an assurance that we will continue to cooperate fully with the inquiry before, during and after the jurisdictional issue in question is determined by the courts.”

While desperately fighting not to cooperate.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Is noone mentioning them - the bastards - overriding parliament's will by executive order thingy? Have we now reached the point where we've all just recognized that democracy has gone completely out the window and each further demonstration of this elicits nothing more than a shrug?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I guess I have, hence I can't even be bothered to read about it properly so I fully know what's happening and can explain it in detail... what's the point, it will just piss me off?

It all just flows from Brexit; Tory rule along with the insistence that up is down and Brexit is working are all intertwined

sufi

lala
its enjoyable to see him brought down and suffer but the victim complex only makes him stronger, like the donald also

IdleRich

IdleRich
It's all happening... so Boris did mislead parliament, he's resigned in a mood, so has Dorries (who did not get anything from the honours list), however Pritti Patel has been made a Dame. Seems crazy that Johnson gave her that even though when she was forced to resign she lied using his name to say that he had given her permission to meet Israelis behind May's back. I find it amazing that he promoted her and now knighted her (or whatever the term is) after that.

Leo

Are Tories generally too uptight to be self-deprecating, have a laugh at their one foibles? Boris seems like he might be an exception, but the rest seem like starched underwear types.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Are Tories generally too uptight to be self-deprecating, have a laugh at their one foibles? Boris seems like he might be an exception, but the rest seem like starched underwear types.
He's a special case, though, because he's developed the art of deploying an 'amiable buffoon' persona to mask the fact that he's an amoral scheming cunt to a level of zen-like perfection.

version

Sunak's threatening to overrule the independent review bodies and block public sector pay rises now; still pushing the “wage-price spiral” bollocks.