Jackin' / Electroline

continuum

smugpolice
Sounds like it was alright still. You got to see EZ so wasn't all bad.

Everyone still up for 2:31 on the 29th?

Have a listen to that Breach live in Birmingham mix above for a taste of what to expect. Was recorded at the Rainbow.

Benny Bunter

haha well i still feel jealous i couldn't go. I'm also feeling much more open to house music than i was even a year ago, i'm really enjoying tunes from labels like dirty bird and hot creations which weren't really on my menu a while back (though still feel ambivalent towards the shuffling end of things), and obviously a lot of C&A/Hannah Wants etc is touching on that stuff anyway. And Black Butter are label of the year for me. I might have enjoyed it more than you I think.

Can see how a radio 1 roadshow live PA sort of thing would be a bit weird though. Rudimental have put out some wonderful stuff but I'm not into that whole 'great festival band' side of them, well certainly not when its in a in a club anyway!

btw that last 2.31 rinse show was great, cheers for the tip off

continuum

smugpolice
btw that last 2.31 rinse show was great, cheers for the tip off

Forgot to listen to this yet. Got it on the download now. Think it was the week before the 5th June one I was on A/L and managed to listen live. Def one of the best radio shows for me right now. Didn't want it to end. Has anyone listened to this week's show?

wise

bare BARE BONES
both great tunes, don't sound anything like Photek to me though, the sound palette is more Fresh/Bad Company imho

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Everyone still up for 2:31 on the 29th?

Have a listen to that Breach live in Birmingham mix above for a taste of what to expect. Was recorded at the Rainbow.

Yep, def up for checking out 02:31 on the 29th. (Tried to send you a PM but your message box is full - confusingly, as all my stored private messages have disappeared in the past week...thought that had happened to everyone, but maybe not)

continuum

smugpolice
Like the metallic bass sounds on this new Chris Gresswell track. Keeping it dark like Silent Hill but not over the top. Is still playful and fun. Nice balance.

datwun

Is it!?!?!?!?! that's mental!!! Big things gwarn with Jackin right now!!
Would love to see a Cause & Affect / Lorenzo EP on wax. Maybe someone like UTTU could be the ones to do it...

In other words, I linked Jambie this track

http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/tunes/ragga-trip-by-underheadz/
Which is a banger, loads of fun and an amazing mix of hardcore/jungle vybez with pure jackin wobbly bass science.

But he pointed out that all of Underheadz tracks are proper nuum studies.

http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/tunes/...s-nightmare-bigtunes-exclusive-by-underheadz/

"I'm sorry Mr. Kirk, you better come down to the station with us, your son is dead"

http://www.bigtunesmp3.co.uk/artist...unes-exclusive-by-underheadz-chris-gresswell/
"Not tonight, you're not on the list"

Must be an old jungalist surely!?!?!? I wonder who...

datwun

It's a great idea!

As is this mix by Tom Garnet:
70 tracks in 80 minutes!
Which is nice because I often feel that jackin mixes are too slow, too housey, lots of mice fast mixing here.