Hip-Hop 2012

DannyL

Wild Horses
Cheers for that. I like all of the above (last 3 posted).

I was listening to Lil B's "Bitch Mob" earlier. I wish someone would do a wordy po-mo analysis of it, because I find it hard to express both why it's so bizarre and so good.

DannyL

Wild Horses
I'm sure anyone who checks dirtyglovebastard will have seen it, but the new 8ball tape is killer. "Immaculate Conception" is the fucking shit.

chow11

tink.jpeg

is it weird i think he sounds like wiz khalifa???

CrowleyHead

Out of all the "Cloud Rap" artists, Tink is very much the most improved over the last year or so. Originally I couldn't stand him but slowly, he's really refined himself into an adequate rapper, and he has great chemistry with Beautiful Lou. I'm still not raving about him, but he's got potential still.

you

Cheers for that. I like all of the above (last 3 posted).

I was listening to Lil B's "Bitch Mob" earlier. I wish someone would do a wordy po-mo analysis of it, because I find it hard to express both why it's so bizarre and so good.

I just dropped 1k on ri-ri - can't say bitch mob is anything new dude - tell me mo and i'll consider a deep analysis!

luka

gunplay does the bombast better than anyone but he also does the 'emotional' stuff better than. cartoons and cereal, all on me, stay schemin freestyle

luka

i dont care what anyone says. jahlils got the best bass. hes got a beat on the gunplay thing. i got this.