Film - breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

WashYourHands

cat malogen
do you think Peter Carroll was intersecting?

wrote articles for Fenrir, Rite of Saturn I think, been a while since going anywhere near though

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
do you think Peter Carroll was intersecting?

wrote articles for Fenrir, Rite of Saturn I think, been a while since going anywhere near though

the illuminates of Thanateros dude?

I've got the first edition with the suicide ( err, transmigration to another host after asphyxiation / hanging ) ritual that was edited out in later 'chaos' magicking texts

edit: humble brag that means nothing

edit: I think Carroll studied physics at Leeds Uni in the 70s , just like Dave Myatt did, just goes to show you can't trust those physics dudes

shakahislop

@shakahislop will agree with me that there is a dark side to READING

JS72016306.jpg

The Maiwand Lion is a sculpture and war memorial in the Forbury Gardens, a public park in the town of Reading, in the English county of Berkshire. The statue was named after the Battle of Maiwand and was unveiled in December 1886 to commemorate the deaths of 329 men from the 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot during the campaign in the Second Anglo-Afghan War in Afghanistan between 1878 and 1880.

The sculptor was George Blackall Simonds, a member of the Reading H & G Simonds brewing family. The sculpture took two years to design and complete, and the lion is one of the world's largest cast iron statues. Rumours persist that Simonds committed suicide on learning that the lion's gait was incorrectly that of a domestic cat.

WashYourHands

cat malogen
the illuminates of Thanateros dude?

I've got the first edition with the suicide ( err, transmigration to another host after asphyxiation / hanging ) ritual that was edited out in later 'chaos' magicking texts

edit: humble brag that means nothing

edit: I think Carroll studied physics at Leeds Uni in the 70s , just like Dave Myatt did, just goes to show you can't trust those physics dudes

Aye, at work and can’t access a pdf contents screengrab

Leeds, say no more

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
JS72016306.jpg

The Maiwand Lion is a sculpture and war memorial in the Forbury Gardens, a public park in the town of Reading, in the English county of Berkshire. The statue was named after the Battle of Maiwand and was unveiled in December 1886 to commemorate the deaths of 329 men from the 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot during the campaign in the Second Anglo-Afghan War in Afghanistan between 1878 and 1880.

The sculptor was George Blackall Simonds, a member of the Reading H & G Simonds brewing family. The sculpture took two years to design and complete, and the lion is one of the world's largest cast iron statues. Rumours persist that Simonds committed suicide on learning that the lion's gait was incorrectly that of a domestic cat.

ooh, is that just off London Road?

I've been driven past the cemetery but it's never been a destination, etc

edit: @shakahislop you spoiled it by explanation

shakahislop

ooh, is that just off London Road?

I've been driven past the cemetery but it's never been a destination, etc
The front gardens of very decent Victorian terraced houses are full of household refuse; pallets, building materials, old car tyres and abandoned and decaying furniture. Nowhere is there evidence of pride; nobody seems to care about this disgusting environment which they have created. It is a place full of ugly, overweight and badly dressed, rough people.

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
The front gardens of very decent Victorian terraced houses are full of household refuse; pallets, building materials, old car tyres and abandoned and decaying furniture. Nowhere is there evidence of pride; nobody seems to care about this disgusting environment which they have created. It is a place full of ugly, overweight and badly dressed, rough people.

yes, that rings true

there's a roundabout and you properly enter READING and on the left there is a cemetery but on the right it is a DISGRACE

shakahislop

Confusing road layouts and when I did find a car park, it was dirty, oppressive, difficult corners, pathetic lighting and when it came to pay (£6 plus) for just to over 2 hours, some poor lady was stuck asking if anyone had a 50p piece that would actually work as hers kept getting rejected. No-one had one so, after I paid at another pay station and got into the car to drive away she was remonstrating with a disembodied voice on the parking machine who was patiently not being in the least helpful.

shakahislop

In Croydon there was lots of gang stuff and murders but I always got the impression that they mainly left normal working people alone. However in Reading all of the people on my street have had huge problems with drug dealers, addicts, burgerlies etc. I had to physically throw 2 people out who were smoking crack cocaine in my house near my garage one time.

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
In Croydon there was lots of gang stuff and murders but I always got the impression that they mainly left normal working people alone. However in Reading all of the people on my street have had huge problems with drug dealers, addicts, burgerlies etc. I had to physically throw 2 people out who were smoking crack cocaine in my house near my garage one time.

@luka you may have doubts about @shakahislop and his backstory, but I can swear on whatever holy book that he knows READING, and I've never knowingly met the dude, but he's quoting TRUTH at the moment

shakahislop

However, let's be real. Reading is essentially an opportunity-less, run-down, boring, crime fuelled commuter shithole... Kids are being stabbed or carrying around machetes, multiple women have been raped in broad daylight, drug crime is everywhere. Fly-tipping is all too frequent.

shakahislop

It was once named the third most miserable place to live in the UK. We have a statue of a queen who turned her back on Reading because she hated it.

shakahislop

Here they are everywhere. I believe the council breeds them on a staple diet of burgers filled with more chemicals than ICI, a share of the benefits from all our taxes rather than going on hospitals and people’s welfare it goes on funding these tadpoles shopping mall activities. This is a national disease and conscription and curfews are needed.

Version

O9A INSIGHT ROLE
edit: I might have tried to sell @shakahislop some 'blotters' consisting of urinal juice in a READING boozer the 90s but we're going to be circumspect about that /hush hush

shakahislop

What you will find is a population lacking in common manners, who are willing to barge into you, yell at you for being in the way and spit on the floor. Smelly alley is a legend in its own right